Charmed

When Bad Warlocks Turn Good

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 1999 on The WB

• When Prue becomes Paige...

The writers might have modeled Paige's entire character off of this one episode. In this slightly below average Charmed episode, though entertaining at times, Prue somewhat goes out of character by throwing all of her caution and overprotectiveness out the window for a guy she just met that she is absolutely CONVINCED is good, despite the concerns of her sisters and all circumstances. Sound familiar? If you have seen Seasons 4-8, then it should. Problem is- that IS Paige's character. Prue? Not so much. What happened to the protect her sisters at all costs that we just saw in "Which Prue is it, anyway?" Here Prue has a warlock sleep over. Hahahaha....

This is also a rare romantic interest for Prue, outside of Andy.

The entire Josh thing is just lame. Doesn't Piper confess her love for Leo in just a couple episodes? Well, how does that make any sense if she is dating Josh? Stupid, but this kind of behavior will last throughout the series, unfortunately. And what is with Phoebe and practically forcing Josh on her? Where is HER boyfriend? Hahaha... maybe she should be looking in the mirror. I thought SHE was the one that was all about love.

Anyway, what I liked about the episode was the guest actor, who I found very likable and believable. I thought he had decent enough chemistry with Prue. The demons were perhaps too powerful, and their vanquish was original, though somewhat lame. I would have preferred the sisters and Brandon teamed up to dispose of them, but whatever.

Prue merely got what she deserved from Andy here, but he doesn't have to worry. He'll find out her secret as soon as next episode.