Charmed

Witch Way Now?

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 16, 2002 on The WB

• A year after Prue and possible exposure the Charmed ones face a similar problem only this time from an FBI agent. The Angel of Destiny pops in for a visit as well

5.8
    After a series of dark and convoluted episodes ending in the last episode this is a major change of Pace and direction. Its more like a season 2 episode than anything, and a shame that Bruce Campbell's performance is extremely mis-judged. He just seems too out of place as the FBI agent/witch-hunter. I was also disappointed by the Angel of Destiny who decides that he'll offer them the Chance to not be Witches anymore. Although Piper and Phoebe think they should relinquish their powers Paige sincerely doesn't. It felt wrong for the Angel of Destiny to even offer in my opinion let alone 2 of them consider it. Just because the Source is dead doesn't mean that they have conquered all evil beings. The one thing I felt that worked was Cole in the Wasteland. This is how he should have become the Source in the first place really instead of the whole body transfer thing. Ive seen next season and he becomes an almost obsolete character moping over his estranged wife. Like I said it's a shame this happened now rather than sooner when it would have made sense but it worked for me non the less.

Lastly I'd just like to say that the cliff hanger where the Angel of Destiny reveals Piper is pregnant is the bizarrist thing. 'Don't you get it, she's pregnant!' shouts Phoebe, Piper's response 'I'm Pregnant!'. Blunt force Trauma my a*s, who needs a pregnancy test when you have an Angel of Destiny ey.
TNT