Charmed

Witch Way Now?

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 16, 2002 on The WB

• How Charmed can sell more DVDs - Probably has two endings.

When this was filmed at the end of Season 4, they were still in talks with the actresses, and they didn't know if they wanted to do another season. It was probably filmed with an alternative ending, in case they had to tie up the series. In this episode, after the Angel of Destiny offers her a "normal" unmagical life, Phoebe laments that she is unable to have a child while she is "doing (acting).

Are you listing, studio execs for Charmed? Here's how to sell more DVDs, from this dying franchise: Please, please give us the out-takes and alternative endings that must be in your film vaults and personal collections. Please do a quality set, not a quick knockoff and pay one or more of the original actresses, Like Alyssa Milano and directors to give us several real commentaries. Give us the crude and charming unaired pilots and alternative endings, even without music. Real collectors want them, trust me. Do a reunion special interview and put it in the set! Here is an example: See the Joss Whedon "The Chosen" collection of Buffy. It became a best-seller because it did specials right. Do this and you will make it worthwhile for fans like me to buy the whole series all over again.