Charmed

Witchstock

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 11, 2004 on The WB

• Go-go gadget gogo boots!

Given the nature of last week's episode, bouncing right off of a heavy-duty (well, for Charmed anyways) present-future timeline and right into a present-past, smelly witch-hippes-EVERYWHERE plotline, was quite the risk. Thankfully, it's one that pays off, for the most part, and is really only for those long-term viewers, who would get the most kick out of the funkadelic, revamped manor. Honestly, though, the hour receives such a high score because we get to bare withness to an extremely sleazy 60s Leo. HA. What a sight to behold. And he hits on Paige?! Priceless. It's moments like these that the series could use more of. And since we're on a roll, can we mention Grams calling Chris a n00b and shooting so many flithy looks his way? Thankyouthankyou. We know how you feel, Grams.

A totally fun, groovy episode of Charmed, then. It's just a pity everyone is so scattered lately, and the unncessary time-jumps from episode to episode (3 weeks) doesn't make Paige's or Phoebe's relationships anymore concrete when it happens offscreen. But then again, we don't have to suffer through Jason, so let's be thankful for small miracles.