Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule Forums

Sunday 12:30 AM on Adult SwimIn Season

This show rocks!

sephmerrittx

[1]Jun 16, 2010
    • level: 8

I decided to turn this show on after seeing the promo for the "Food" episode, and wow, this is hilarious! I really disliked Tim and Eric, and Tom Goes to the Mayor, but this show is brilliant. The only knock against it I have is the one-dimensional characters Jan and Skylar that keep showing up (from "Tim and Eric's Awesome Show"). We get it, Jan doesn't let Skylar sleep with her! Enough already! But everything else is brilliant. Brule's constant mispronunciations and his childlike innocence are great. I heard in an interview that John C. Reilly adlibs most of his dialogue, which just adds to how amazing this show is.

I really hope they go on for more than 6 episodes with this, it's fantastic...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saivert

[2]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 1

Yeah this show is awesome.

Better than Tim and Eric Awesome show which is only really funny when high or sleep deprived.

fweak

[3]Mar 23, 2012
    • level: 49

I agree! This show is much better than Tim & Eric's Awesome Show was. John C Reilly has created this amazingly crazy character that I just can't stop watching. In this latest episode, I kept cracking up every time that he mispronounced the word boats by saying "broats".