Cheers Forums

NBC (ended 1993)

Guess the artwork for season 9!

sheltonlee

[1]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 2

Okay, I know it's a bit obsessive but in order to make things more interesting while we wait for season 9 to actually be released, I thought it would be cool to see who can guess the colour of the season 9 box set.

I'll say purple as we haven't had that colour yet for a Cheers boxset but we have had that colour for 'Frasier'.

If you want to make a guess you'll have to be quick as I think that the artwork will be released soon.

Shelton

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 63
    Is there any point in guessing the artwork? It'll obviously be some combination of the show's eight cast members from that year (Bebe/Lilith appeared in all but three episodes that season).

sheltonlee

[3]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 2
    Yep, maybe it is a bit silly! I am just getting so excited about the forthcoming release that I have kind of lost it. I really did think that they were not going to release the final seasons so when I heard yesterday that they are releasing season 9 I have gone a bit mad. I spent the whole weekend trying to copy my old VHS Cheers recordings onto DVD but finding that most of the VHS recordings were too old to copy. Now season 9 DVD is coming is doesn't matter. Sorry for the silly artwork post. Have goofy dreams. Shelton

seinfeld111690

[4]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 25
    I wouldn't mind seeing a green box set. Much like Frasier's tenth season set. I liked that shade of green, and it would work for Cheers. Chances are they will make it Blue, Red or Gold, just like the rest of them...