Cheers Forums

NBC (ended 1993)

How to buy episodes from Seasons 9 - 11?

turkeythrasher

[21]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 1

The bottom line is they haven't been released.For whatever reason Paramount / CBS etc etc are holding them back.

However I have seen boxed set 1-11 on Amazon US approx $149.99 but the postage to me in the UK was almost as

much again. So until the powers that be decide that seasons 9-11 are of only benefit to Cheers fans and release them

we all sit around and wait.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sheltonlee

[22]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 2
    There is no such 11 season box set on Amazon. We have been talking about the final 3 seasons for a long time now and if there was any possible way of buying them we would have found out. Please be more sure before saying such things.

Shelton

turkeythrasher

[23]Nov 25, 2007

I owe all an apology,sources told me of a 39 disc set that I assumed was every episode.However this has turned out to be nothing short of a scam. Therefore I hold my hands up and say sorry. It looks like I am going to have to sit and wait with everybody else.

sheltonlee

[24]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 2
    Don't worry. Hopefully one day there will be a post on here saying 'Cheers seasons 9-11 released on...' and we will all be able to finish off the collection.

Have goofy dreams...

Shelton

izzyj0404

[25]Dec 7, 2007
    swhitt78 wrote:
    How's life treating you Norm! Like a baby treats a diper.
    swhitt78 wrote:
    The best you can do is go to ultimatedvdshop.com. go under comedy and find cheers 1-11. you will have to buy them all though. It will cost $150.00

hey, i hate to tell everyone, don't order from that site...they'll take your money, my sister just ordered a 69.00 dvd from them and her bank called practically right away and said 95.00 got taken out of her account, plus the 69.00...and people have been reporting them to the government..the bank told her that the deduction came from israel too..and is connected to ultimatedvdshop.com....just please be careful everyone...ok?

izzyj0404

[26]Dec 7, 2007
    yes, don't order from them....i just posted a message about this site....check at the end of the posting...

swhitt78

[27]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 3
    izzyj0404 is right! I wouldn't trust them. If the product hasen't come out in the market then it doesn't exist...However! there are bootleg copies, but the quality will probobly be bad, and some bootleg copies don't play. The best thing to do is just wait, or forget about it. That is all you can do.