TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Cheers Forums

NBC (ended 1993)

Look A Likes?

Chambers075

[1]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 8
    Is there anyone on the show that looks like some other famous person? Like ... When I was younger ... about 12 ... I use to think that Shelley looked almost identical to Olivia Newton-John. In a way, I still think they look a little a like ... but ... I don't know. And Norm ... what's that guys name who plays on Uncle Buck? LMAO. Norm has always reminded me of him ... I know there were some more people ... but I can't remeber at the moment. LOL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spartan2k88

[2]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 32
    that would be John Candy, and he sort of looks like him

IndianaMom

[3]Mar 31, 2006
    • level: 54
    Woody and Matthew McConnehey look a lot alike. They played brothers in a movie.

jamesMoo

[4]Apr 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    People thought david Hyde Pierce looked like Kelsey Grammar, so they became brothers on Frasier.

At the restaurant I work at, I used to see this man come in 5 years ago. he looked like Bill Cosby's dad on The Cosby Show, Earle Hyman. He even said many people have said that and have even had their pics taken with him. I wish I had taken a picture now.
    Edited on 04/06/2006 7:55pm