Cheers

NBC (ended 1993)

Carolee99

Cheers Fan Reviews (90)

• Cheers

This is one of the funniest shows ever!! Woody Boyd is my favorite character!! I think the funniest moment on cheers was when Frasier goes "I am running with scissors!!!!" hahaha yeah this is an awesome show!
  • A CLASSIC

Probably one of the best.

If only shows were made with the witty humor that Cheers had. The whole cast of Cheers was incredible and you could relate to parts of every character.

Shows like Cheers and Friends are so good because they are about people and they make you want to be a part of their group. I dont know how many times when i was watching the show that I dreamed of being able to in the the bar and shout NORM!
  • Best Comedy Ever

"Where Everyone Knows Your Name" and you felt like you were at the bar watching and laughing.. Cheers is just a classic show plain and simple. Smart, Funny and Iconic. It has some of the best writing ever on a sitcom. And Everyone Really Knows the names of the characters , Sam, Norm. Cliff, Diane, Carla, Rabecca, Coach, Woody, Fraiser, Lilith... Some of the shows I couldn't eat or drink during because I laughed so hard. The show could be the reason I love bars now. Maybe I am looking for a bar that made me feel the way Cheer's did.
  • Outstanding writing, strong characters, strong direction combine to create one of the best comedies in a place of "where everybody knows your name."

Cheers was to some extent two shows: with Diane and without Diane. In general, the "with Diane" shows were far superior because of both the character tension between Sam and Diane ("two people who not only should not marry, [they] should never see one another again") and the fact the Shelly Long is a far more accomplished and stable actress than Kirstie Alley whose Rebecca Howe was a poorly defined character in part I suspect because Alley was so unstable (something that became quite apparent after the show went off the air).

That said, the without-Diane shows were greatly enhanced by the expanded presence of not only Frazier Crane but also (and especially) that of Lilith Sternin Crane, a tour de force for Bebe Neuwerth.

The writing on the show was consistently outstanding and probably its greatest strength. The acting, with the exception of the very uneven Kirstie Alley, was uniformly solid and Rhea Perlman was particularly strong in making the audience largely look past the fact that her character was almost entirely two-dimensional with little function other than delivering sarcastic punch lines. The directing too was outstanding. Because the other characters (excepting the aforementioned Rebecca Howe) were so well drawn and well acted, the viewer (at least this viewer) felt a sense of watching real people cope with life. The show's lessons (or morals) were subtle and subtly delivered with wonderful positive humor ("put your faith in God, I know I'm going to" spoken by the head nun of the convent as advice to Diane and a comment on eating Diane's "creative" entree). The show was comforting and life affirming, imperfect people accepting other imperfect people. Whatever triumphs or tragedy befell them, there would always be the place "where everybody knows your name."

Perhaps most touching was the show's genuine fondness for and remembrance of Nicholas Colasanto (Coach). In (at least) two episodes, he is memorialized by name and specific reference (the first show of the season after his death and the memorable Thanksgiving episode) and, in perhaps the most touching coda of any TV series, Sam's last act in the last episode is to straighten the picture of Geronimo that came from Colasanto's house and became a permanent part of the set after his death.

It is in my all-time top five with Seinfeld, Scrubs, I Love Lucy, and (especially the early years') Cosby.
  • The story is about these friends who go to the bar, and is owned by Sam, who was a former baseball player for the Boston Red Sox.

This show is one of America's greatest sitcoms of the 1980's and the 1990's. It makes me feel like I want to "Go where everybody knows your name". The show just makes me feel great, and I like the character Diane. She was smart, but I don't see her in a lot of episodes. Even though all the episodes I have seen involved her, I found out that she was only in 123 episodes, while everybody was in a ton of more episodes. Anyways, it is just that sort of show that nakes you feel good, and makes you want to tune in for another episode, even though the shows are just coming in re-runs.
  • best comedy ever

even though i didn't see this show when it was first running, i wasn't even born when it debuted i did cath up with it recently with dvds. i find that show to be smart funny and absolutely no cliché even by todays comdic standard. having seen almost all the episodes i think i can say that it has never jumped the shark even when dianne left. the addition of rebecca was great for the show and i think that was why it last as long as it did. it's tuly the best comedy i have see
  • This is the show that got me hooked on TV. The memories I have of watching new episodes of 'Cheers' every week can never be replaced.

The cast was out of this world. A favorite debate of mine is whether the 'Diane' years were better than the 'Rebecca' years. To be honest, I could talk about that and have a different answer for hours on end. The writing of this sitcom (and production team), the story lines, the cliffhangers, and especially the cast of this show are, in my opinion, the greatest that were ever assembled. I cannot express how much I miss this show. The series finale I still have on an old VHS tape, complete with the 30 minutes of 'toasting Cheers' hosted by Bob Costas that preceded the airing of the finale, plus the after show appearance on Jay Leno by most of the (then inebriated) cast, which was hysterical. This is the best sitcom to ever air on television.
  • This show is a classic how can you not love it.

The best years I think were the first few seasons, but I don't think it ever really got bad, just some seasons weren't as good as others. It's not like it was worse than the beginning some of the later seasons were better than the begginning seasons. The whole thing Sam and Dianne got old sometimes, and so did with Rebecca & Sam. There was so many funny things, it's hard to name them, Norm's sayings when he came in . Carla, just her by herself was hilarious. This show was semi-adult humor but even though it was in a bar was something the whole family could watch.
  • The superbly written and acted comedy show, that was class. A group of characters who are all misfits and losers, but who meet in a Boston bar. As the series progress, and the characters develop, the viewer builds a real bond with them all. 100% Class TV

What can I say about Cheers. A classic comedy that had fantastic writing, great acting, and characters that you could really relate to and like. The writers obviously cared about the characters they develped too. The funny lines were shared out amongst not only the regular cast, but even amongst the occaisional characters. I had liked M.A.S.H and Taxi, but Cheers was just the best, and hasn't been betterd since.

As a Brit, it's subtle humour, charactor development and the sheer class of the writing, proved to be miles ahead of anything on British TV. Unfortunately, Cheers aired on one of the minor chanels in UK, and thus didn't have the sucess that Friends would have. However, those of us that followed it here, knew that it was a classic show, and it was nice to feel part of the Cheers Bar.
  • I liked Cheers. I have been watching it since it first started in 1982. I liked Rebecca Howe played by Kirstie Alley because she used to make me laugh.

Sam (Ted Danson), a former pitcher for the Boston Red Sox, owns and runs Cheers, a cozy bar in Boston. Somewhat snobby, beautiful and intelligent Diane (Shelley Long) -- forced to become a waitress when her fiance jilts her -- constantly bickers with Sam. Eventually, they fall in love.
    For years the main characters have remained in the story. Others came and went sometimes for short periods and sometimes for many episodes. They helped to make the story more exciting.

Some of the main characters were Carla Lozupone Tortelli LeBec, Hilary Norman "Norm" Peterson, Sam "Mayday" Malone, Dr. Lilith Sternin-Crane, Diane Chambers, Rebecca Howe, Ernie "Coach" Pantusso, Clifford C "Cliff" Clavin, Jr, Woodrow Tiberius "Woody" Boyd and Dr Frasier W Crane.

Each episode is a story on its own but it forms part of the whole story.
  • This was one of the most popular shows ever on television and deservedly so.

Cheers was I think was one of the most comfortable shows ever. It was one the of the shows you could watch any time. You didn't have to be in any special moods to watch it. It was something you could watch at any time in any company. There was always someone or something in the show that you could relate to. It was okay that the show didn't shock or surprise. It was okay that we knew when Carla was going to crack on Norm or Cliffy. It was okay that we knew exactly how Coach and Woody would confuse and miscontrue things. We still tuned in excitedly and waited anxiously for Norm to walk through the door. We would sigh yet still listen to hear what inane fact Cliff would pull out of his mailbag. The set up from the show would be the blueprint for many comedies that followed for the next 20 years. We still see traces of Cheers in all of the biggest shows of today.
  • One of the all-time best shows!

The show that delivered laughs every Thursday night for eleven years on NBC remains one of the top tv shows of all-time! Whether it was the Sam/Diane on again/off again relationship, the witty humor by Frasier and Liliath, the hilarious conversations and situations encountered by Cliff and Norm, this show never stopped producing laugh after laugh. Even though it was well before my day, i own seasons 1-5 on dvd and find them all hilarious! The show, regretably got funnier when Woody Harelson replaced the deceased Nicholas Colasanto (r.i.p. Coach). For those who live in caves and have never even heard of television (and normal people who haven't seen the show) you must give this classic sitcom a try. It is without a doubt one of the funniest shows ever, not to mention best overall.
  • Still funny

I watched every episode as it aired and considered it one of the best sitcoms ever made but now that I watch it sporadically on Nick at Nite I have to say that it is the best of all time. Seinfeld might be a lot of people's choice but Cheers stands up to the test of time. Nearly 20 years after these shows aired and it's still killer funny, even my neices and newphew find this show funny and none of them were alive when it originally aired. Great show, dealt with losing Coach so well that it never marred the show's comedic element. A+ all around
  • I never really didn\\\\\\\'t know about Cheers till it aired in syndication. I am however a huge Frasier fan, so I began to watch Cheers when it re-aired and I actually enjoyed it alot. The series is about a bunch of relationships in a bar. Great show,one

The show mainly focuses on the life of former baseball relief pitcher Sam \\\\\\\"Mayday\\\\\\\" Malone (Ted Danson). After becoming an alcoholic and quitting the game of baseball, Sam becomes the owner and bartender of a small Boston bar called Cheers. The story of the series takes place like this, an intellectual woman Diane Chambers visits Cheers one day with her fiance and after he runs out on her she is confused about what she will do for the rest of her life. So Sam offers her a job as a waitress in Cheers.

Now Cheers itself isn\\\\\\\'t a regular bar, there is Rhea Pearlman who plays Carla Tortelli (A street wise waitress with an attitude problem), Norm (the lovable but lazy unemployed beer loving customer), Cliff Clavin (The know-it-all postman) and Coach (the not so bright bartender). In the third season, psychiatrist Frasier Crane (Kelsey Grammar) was brought in as the love interest for Diane, which didn\\\\\\\'t work well because she dumped him. However Frasier got his job as a minor character in the series who suffered severely after being left by Diane.

Sadly also the Coach dies but is replaced by Woody Harrelson as Woody Boyd (as a not so bright bartender from Indiana). Along with the addition of Bebe Neurwirth) as Frasier\\\\\\\'s bland psychiatrist wife. Which is really when the show began to take off, however Shelley Long who played Diane left the series right toward the mainstream popularity.

As soon as Shelley left, the new character that brought it in was Kirstie Alley as Rebecca Howe (the new owner of Cheers) after Sam leaves. With Kirstie Alley and the series regulars the show became better then ever. Eventually becoming the #1 series in the country in 1990-91.

Though the show ran from 1982-1993. Most of the best episodes of the series really took place from 1984-92, because of the additions of Grammer, Neurwirth, Harrelson and Alley.

Hard to believe a show that was panned by critics soon became one the longest lasting American sitcoms of all time. IT also lead to the birth of Frasier, a spin off of Kelsey Grammar\\\\\\\'s character. Great series, amazing cast and great acting. One of the best American sitcoms of all time and in my opinion the best show of the 1980\\\\\\\'s.
  • A local bar in Boston is owned by former major-league pitcher Sam Malone. When Diane Chambers is jilted on the eve of her honeymoon, and left waiting at Cheers, she reluctantly takes a vacant waitress position. The interplay between the two lead character

This show was always like comfy pair of pants for me. It felt like the characters really did know my name. It got better and better each season, and the jokes were more frequent and funny from Diane's last season, (5) on. It was interesting that many of the guest stars went on to other NBC must-see shows, like Wings, Night Court, Frasier, etc.
  • A sitcom featuring a band of misfits who band together in a Boston bar.

A well-written comedy that has as interesting a cast of characters as you will ever find. Consistently funny...I still laugh at episodes I\'ve seen at least ten times over the years. In my opinion, the greatest sitcom of all-time. Worth buying the DVDs for sure...I plan on buying the whole series.
  • Just Perfect!

"Cheers" is just an awesome TV show. The carachters are just perfect, they have a chemistry together, is a brilliant show! Carla is the best carachter ever, she is great. Frasier is very funny and Diane too. Unfortunetly here where I live, Cheers doesn't air anymore, sometimes Brazil just sucks!
  • Great show, wish i knew which episode had we will rock u by queen

aarondetty@yahoo.com if u know.
    I watched it since i was a kid and have always wanted the dvds. I don\'t usually have time to watch them when they\'re on TV land, but I hope I get em all on DVD someday. Thanks to all the cast and i still miss coach.
  • egasseM lanimilbuS

hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub kcuF hsub
  • What can you say about Cheers?

What can you say about Cheers that hasn't been said a thousand times already? I mean, for its last few years it was the number one rated television show in America. Not bad for a show that premiered as the lowest rated show in America. Its final season saw the story behind Cheers printed in every magazine and talked about on every TV in this country, and many others as well. So really, what can I add?

• An all time classic !

I could watch the reruns over and over without getting bored ! The bar as a place where strangers and friends met and formed unbreakable bonds was a simple formula which struck a nostalgic cord in everyone's heart. No wonder it was such a hit ! It also led to the making of Becker and Fraser after the series came to an end.
  • Cheeers is the greatest show of all time.

I cannot say enough about how much I love this show. What a concept! Look at the characters and you'll see why this show was such a hit.

First off, there is Sam Malone an ex baseball player, who is also an alcholic. Perfect irony, an alcoholic owning a bar.

Then we have Diane Chambers, who thinks bars are the worst thing in the world, and Sam is repulsive. Yet, she works in a bar, and dates, and almost marries Sam.

Ernie "Coach" Pantuso and later on Woody Tyberius Boyd are both slow and yet very lovable characters.

Carla Luzapone Tortelli Lebec a fiesty woman yet you can't help but like her. And if you don't like her you might get hurt. But her loyalty to Sam is great, when she's not insulting him, but give the woman a break...Diane was not the best choice Sam could have made.

Norm Peterson professional drunk. He never works, is always drinking, yet you like him too. You want him to find that job. But at the same time you're glad he's not working or you'd miss the great Normisms.

Clifford C. Clavin, mailman and bar know-it-all. Everyone, other than Carla, loves Cliffie. His mom Esther Clavin is great too, but to quote Norm "she's no Donna Reed".

Frasier Crane psychiatrist who probably loses more patients than he cures.

Lilith Sternin-Crane the world's whitest, straight faced person. She's a riot, Bebe Neuwirth plays that character perfectly.

Finally, we have Rebecca Howe, who comes in season 7 after Shelley Long left the series. She's Sam's perfect counterpart. She's obsessed with rich men and getting to the top. She started out as a cold neurotic business woman, and by the end she got the plumber.

This show is a classic, and I can't say enough about it.

• Great GREAT Show!!! The Absolute Best of ALL Time. MASH & Gunsmoke aren\'t even in the league with Cheers. The only thing that could have made this show better is if Sam would have moved to Utah and married Rebecca and Diane on the last episode.

Great GREAT Show!!! The Absolute Best of ALL Time. MASH & Gunsmoke aren\'t even in the league with Cheers. The only thing that could have made this show better is if Sam would have moved to Utah and married Rebecca and Diane on the last episode. It could have ended with the three of them in a Super-King Size Bed together... YEAH!!!
  • More...

Cheers starts off where Sam and his Coach run a bar. The first few episodes are like a ghost town. There is almost nobody there at first. But they all get back on their feet, and make even more friends along the way that are doing the same thing.

Coach was in charge of Sam's Baseball Team.

There's Sam, who first had red hair, either it was that, or there was a red light shining on his head above the bar.

He meets Diane, who is a very intelligent waitress and has a relationship with Sam. She later leaves for her writing career.

Then There's Carla, who's name is as long as her number of kids, and acts mean, but sometimes she isn't. But Woody answered the question why people were dumping glasses on the customers "She's Just Mean!" Sam and Rebecca do Carla a favor by baby-sitting all of her kids,

"NORM!" is a painter, and an accountant, and dresses up, and is famous in the bar, always sits in the same spot, and usually hides in Cheers, and also gets his mail there. He loves Beer. He is also a Bartender sometimes. His dream is to taste all kinds of Beer. There is an alien version of Norm (Called Morn.) on Star Trek Deep Space Nine. They also played the Cheers Theme on the Morn Website.

Cliff is a mail person, and devotes his life to delivering mail, and telling people all kinds of strange facts.

Esther Claven is Cliff's Mom. They love each other and get on each other's nerves.

Woody is another bartender, and is usually funny, but sometimes pushes it, like when he bragged about eating a little pig.

Earl is a jolly good fellow, and was one of many substitute bartenders.

There was a substitute waitress that dedicated her life to becoming a waitress.

Rebecca Howe is another intelligent person that works for “a corporation” and buys cheers, and becomes the owner and manager of cheers. She paints the place, including the office, (about time), and has Norm help out. She tries to go out with her bosses and never gets “the corporation” to notice her. There is Evan Drake, and there was that one time where she ends up sharing an office and Carla becomes her boss, but the situation was later resolved by the next guy, someone that looked up to Rebecca, (also because he was very short, about Carla’s height.) and Rebecca wasn’t sure about him. The next guy She finds that is trying to take over “The Corporation”, and so it no longer has control of Cheers, and Sam buys it back and she becomes a manager. Sam really never liked Rebecca’s ideas, like the one where “Cheers Has Chili” and she has a Tea Room. It was a huge success, but Sam blows it up and says, “It-Was-A –Accident!”. She broke the windows in his Corvette. She burns down half of Cheers, and Sam forces her to leave, and her Dad comes and says “You’re going back home!” She locks herself in the office area, and later calls her mom and they both compromise with her Dad to raise her allowance, and he grumbles about never being able to retire. She later marries a plumber…

There were two known exits. There was an outdoor one, and one that went up to “Melville’s Fine Sea Food”. They try their best at renovating the bar, but it never works, They try to add another exit, they try to add a giant fan to the Pool Room, and try to get more TVs, and discover that they have a Wine Cellar.

John Allen Hill is the new owner at Melville’s Fine Sea Food, and says that half of Cheers came with the floor plans when he bought it. Sam just bought the bar back, and never really got along with him, and Rebecca, wanting to buy Cheers for herself, ends up buying the half of Cheers from Hill. She also gets The Office Area, since Sam said he was never really good at paperwork. It is very enjoyable to watch the battles with Sam and Hill, and Hill saying “Saaaaaa-aaaaam!”

Kelly is from a very rich, but messed up family and it takes a while for them to accept Woody. Rebecca later decides to stop chasing rich people, but it takes the whole bar to stop her from running after him. She goes to France, and meets

An-Re, and he always says “Woooodeeee…I’mgoingtostealyourgirlfriend!” on the last minute on the episode day of their wedding there was a couple that looked identical to Kelly and An-Re patching things up, and there were some people saying that there was a wedding that was interrupted twice, (Which is why Woody said “Will The Bride And Groom Please Turn Around?!” before he said “Stop That Wedding!!” And there was Sam and An-Re, now friends, hitting on some girls and both pretended to speak with French Accents. There was one time where An-Re spoke in a normal accent.

Kelly and Woody get married, become parents, and Woody runs for City Council.

Paul is another barfly. Norm recommends that he gets a tab, and then charges a round of drinks on Paul’s New Tab. Rebecca needed somebody to talk to one time and they sent him in, and she said “NOT PAUL!”

Phil and Al are the two old guys.

Madame Uzora Is Carla's Fortune Teller.

The Fire Marshall came for an inspection, but they thought it was a prank from

Gary, Cheers's Rival Bar. The Fire Marshall later retired and was interrogated by the people of Cheers because they thought he he found one of Robin Culcord's Money Belts.

Dr. Frasier Krane is a guy that marries

Dr. Lilleth Sternum. She works with Lab Rats. They both have a son named

Frederick, who locks Sam out of their house.

They later start another show called “Frasier” and David Angell, Peter Casey, and David Lee create Wings, which is half Cheers, Half Three’s Company (John Ritter and Amy Yasbeck), and Cliff, Norm, Rebecca, Frasier, and Lileth starred in the show. And Ted Danson stars in Becker.

This show was on for 11 years, but should have gone on longer. It is one of the many shows that should have gone on for at least one additional season.
  • This is one of the best shows of all time.

This show is a classic. The show in itself is timeless. Even with the tragic death of Coach they got Woody, who could be Coachs son with the way he thinks. Then you have Cliff, Norm, and Carla. They are the staples of the bar. The on again, off again romance of Sam and Diane/Rebecca will keep you comming back. Then you have the Cranes. Frasier and Lillith made the ladder seasons very enjoyable. I hope this show never goes off the air with reruns.
  • Cheers is the bar where everybody knows your name...

Cheers is simply perfect. from start to finish, it was brilliant. It has a excellent cast with the leading man being Ted Danson and his leading lady being Shelley Long. The episodes were consistently funny and fresh and never short of laughs.

When Shelley Long left, Cheers took it with a pinch of salt and got better and better. It was 11 years of pure comedy with such highlights as Sam and Diane's memorable romance, the introduction of Lilith, Frasier, Woody and Rebecca and the hilarious friendship of best buddy barflies Cliff and Norm, the most regular regular at the bar who gets greeted by his very own fanfare 'NORM!!!.

It also has a kick-ass theme tune and is simply brillaint! Long live syndication re-runs!
  • This show will always be considered a classic.

Who knew that a show about a Boston bar where "Everybody Knows Your Name" would be such a hit? This show is one that you can guarantee yourseld that you will be laughing for the entire 30 minutes. The reruns that are shown are just as funny as when they first aired, and they will never get old. "Cheers" will always be a classic.
  • Where every body knows your name and your allways glad you came!

This was a rush home after work to watch kind of a show and Ted Danson was hillarious! Who could for get the haunted fose ball table and woody holding a parking space for ted ! Funny funny funny It was an awesome show and i think we all want it back!
  • Funniest show on TV, period!

Without a doubt, the funniest show that ever was… well to me, anyway. The first time I watched it was in 1986. I loved the chemistry between Sam and Diane, and Carla’s sarcastic sense of humor. When Shelly Long left the cast I can’t tell you how disappointed I was. I did not think the show could be as funny or as interesting to watch. But with the addition of the character of Rebecca, I found how wrong I was. This is one of those shows that I watch for a pick me up. Its wonderfully funny and brilliant. Truly a classic… CHEERS!
  • My favorite show. Period.

Very few shows have lasted as long as Cheers did. Even fewer have maintained the high level of quality for that long. Most shows have their ups and downs. One episode here or there usually isn't that great. When I come across that episode I think "Oh. It's that one. What else is on?" I have seen every episode of Cheers and have never seen one that wasn't funny though. I'll admit that some episodes were better than others, but there is something in every one of them that is going to make me laugh. It sucks me in every time. If I'm flipping through channels and come across it, I have to stop even though I've seen them all many times.

I grew up on this show so my opinion may be a little skewed by nostalgia. In my rankings it is followed closely by MASH and Seinfeld, but Cheers will (most likely) always be #1 for me.
< 1 2 3