Chelsea Lately Forums

Weekdays 11:00 PM on E!In Season

Moral Confusion watching your show

carriebnarry

[1]May 12, 2010
    • level: 1

I often tell my son that he shouldn't Listen to Stern. That heis a morally challenged person. My son countered with me watching the Chelsea Lately show, that Chelsea is twice the slut Howard is. He said that if Howard is the King of Sodom, that Chelsea is certainly the Queen of Gormora. So, I studied the show to see where it comes from. I noticed that the Monologe is clean. The interview with guest is clean. It only starts during the segment with the 3 comedians. Most of them aren't funny and I noticed when they don't get laughs,which is most of the time, that start talking nasty, bash a few Christians and bring out the filthy person in you. When you're not funny, comedians often resort to that. So, to balance the moral confusion about Howard, I told my son I'll not watch that segment in the show until you finally get some actual real comedians on the show who actually have something funny to say.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU_Obsessed

[2]May 31, 2010
    • level: 22
    You know Chelsea Handler doesn't actually come to this message board, right?

zimyola

[3]May 27, 2011
    • level: 2

Is this a joke... morality has nothing to do with watching or listening Stern or C.L. You or your child

could watch the Holy Jesus show and still be a Dolt or Slut!. Take care!