Chelsea Lately

E! (ended 2014)

Chelsea Lately Fan Reviews (46)

• Chelsea lately draws people in with humor, sarcasm, and let's not forget our daily fix of celebrity information.

Chelsea Lately can be an easily addictive show for anyone. The show consists of the star, Chelsea Handler, and her assistant, Chuy (also known as her 'little nugget'), and she has what she calls a 'round table', which is basically 3 people that Chelsea invites so they can talk about the latest scandals or just 'stupid' things that celebrities have done. People at the round table are mostly made up of fellow comedians so it makes for an interesting episode. What makes Chelsea Lately different from other gossip shows is that Chelsea speaks her mind and always adds a humorous twist to the stories. Even though some of what she might say may be offensive to some viewers, it is still worth watching because you have a chance to get away from the neutral, close-minded celebrity news shows and you get a chance to have a laugh with the constant sarcasm that flows on the show. Sometimes Chelsea and her asst. Chuy do little comedy skits during their show which leads to even more laughs. At the end of every 30 minute episode, Chelsea interviews a celebrity and sometimes she has made fun of the celebrity on a previous episode. It is all good fun on Chelsea Lately and I highly reccomend watching this show if you are looking for the latest in celebrity news with some laugh-out-loud opinions to go along with it.
  • We USED to LOVE watching Chelsea....

My friends and I used to love watching Chelsea. However, since she has decided to use her show as a format for her own political views we now watch Leno or Letterman depending on our personal preferences. Either way, we have all gotten sick of Chelsea. The show is no longer funny to us. She is losing viewers right and left. Pun intended as we as friends don't all share the same political views. We do however share the view that she is misusing her show and no longer find her entertaining. I as a republican enjoyed her show not caring that she was left wing. I liked her and found the show funny. I didn't care that she did not share my political views I watched because she was entertaining. She has gone to far though and now I can't stand to listen to her. Letterman and Leno have the sense not to alienate an entire political party and so I will flip between the two. Oh and yes...still LOVE Craig Ferguson! I know....he's a democrat...but he does not misuse his show and is truly funny.
  • Please Cancel!

• I discovered Chelsea Handler from the Chelsea Handler show. I thought that show was funny, but Chelsea Lately is even better.

Absolutely hilarious! I'm addicted to the show, and I Tivo it every night in case I fall asleep early. I only wish there were less reruns, but considering that the show is on 7 nights a week, I can understand why. Nice to have a few laughs just before going to sleep. So, I feel it is a great show to end your day with. Can always count on the Chelsea Lately show to make me laugh and lighten up my mood after a stressful day. THANKS CHELSEA! I appreciate her quick wit. I think Chelsea is the late night host of the millennium. I even read her books, and enjoyed them both. Her brutal honesty is humbling. I think she is so relatable, in a fun way. She's not only funny, but obviously a very sharp business woman as well. Guys move over!
  • baby talk

why does she always bring up the fact that she doesn't like kids, doesn't want kids, can't stand kids. aborts kids blah blah blah. gets old. don't worry chelsea. we don't want you to ever have any. you would be a terrible mother. smart of you to realize it. we get it.
  • canadian

Chelsea rocks, probly cant out whit this euoroian/canadian :) hot by the way lol) seriously if she talk or comments about it enjoy or change the channel ur a lenard if you wite a micromanaging comment on what her thought/ topics should purtain change the channel loser
  • Chelsea Lately is a humerous and tacky show!

Chelsea is definately pretty tacky...although it is humerous at the same time! I love that she is able to speak her mind, no matter what it is. I wish everyone felt as if they could be as free with their speech as she is. I feel like this is the perfect example of how all Americans should be. It might cause a few feuds, but you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not someone is lying to you.

Chui is the funniest ever. He seems pretty honest as well, and lets face it, he is the perfect height to be hangin' with Chelsea. I bet he is one happy man.

Overall, this show is humerous, but if you miss a couple of episodes, don't get too upset. I'm sure you'll hear the same thing a little on down the road!
  • No Politics

I do not care for Chelsea using her comedy show as forum for her political views! Chelsea has every right to her beliefs, but not appropriate on a comedy tv show. Quickest way to make me turn her off, which is more and more these days! Rating4
  • this show is amazing

i just adore her
  • Oh my god! You Jonas Brothers fans are pathetic!

I am SICK of Jonas Brothers fans giving this show bad reviews, just because Chelsea doesn't like them! You don't like this show, but yet if she liked the JB's you would ... ? Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

Chelsea is funny, different, smart and not afraid to speak her mind. I'm sure she doesn't give a sh*t what you think, but us Chelsea fans sure as hell do! Leave the Jonas Brothers alone? How about getting off Chelsea's page and getting over yourselves.

I love Chelsea, Chuy and the whole Chelsea Lately team! The show is fun and new and hilarious. Thank you Chelsea for making late night TV much more entertaining!
  • Chelsea is absolutely hilarious, especially at the round table.

I started watching this show about 6 months ago and I absolutely love it. I watch it everyday and it’s a blast to watch. I do think the show is losing some of its edge. She doesn’t say as many crazy things as she used to (maybe it’s because of E). And I also found that she doesn’t do as many sections with Chuy anymore (which is dumb because Chelsea and Chuy complement each other perfectly). Another thing is that the show sometimes does reruns and that’s kinda irritating. But I suppose they need to have content to do a show. Other than that, Chelsea is one of a kind and there is no one funnier than her doing a late night show. I really wish she does more sections with Chuy in future episodes.
  • Chelsea!

Amen Woman!
  • Chelsea Lately is a wonderful change from other talk shows. Speaks her mind and is hilarious!

Chelsea Lately is a wonderful change from other talk shows. Speaks her mind and is hilarious! Chelsea Handler is one of my favourite comedians. She is hilarious and very witty. On her show Chelsea Lately she is joined by other comedians to talk about current events with a comedic twist. She also interviews celebrities in the second half of the show. Chelsea Handler also has 2 books published. My Horizontal life and Are you there vodka? It's me Chelsea. I am yet to read these however after seeing Chelsea Lately I am very keen to read them.

Would highly Recommend. A+
  • Ahhh. Chelsea Lately. Where would we be without her jokes and funny drama.

Chelsea Lately is my all time personal favorite.She makes drama in the world seem so funny I love it. She and her little man I think Chavo are so funny. Late nights is when you get that popcorn, soda and junk eady when you're about to watch her show. She talk alot about celebrites and stars and what they plan on doing. Then she puts a little comedy in it. That's what makes her show so damn funny.

Chelsea and the other stars make funny jokes and laugh there asses off. I love this show. Not much to say about it really. Just a must watch show.
  • Lot's Of Fun.

Okay I want to go on record saying I love Chelsea Handler. I think she is a very capable stand up and I really enjoyed her book. Hence why I watch this show to begin with. Chelsea Lately is a mixed bag of a show that varies in quality each night. The show is usually split into three main segments. First off is the round table where Chelsea plus three guests (normally E news people and comedians) discuss what has been happing in the world of entertainment. I normally enjoy this part of the show the most. Sometimes the gentle roasting does get a little tasteless but Chelsea and the guest always offer up some truly laugh out loud moments. After this the show moves on to an interview, this is the most uncomfortable part of the night. Ninety percent of the time the show is unable to muster up anyone of interest and Chelsea has no interviewing skills at all. The show closes with a pre taped segment normally of Chelsea and her side quick Chewy. These video range in activities but are always hilarious. A running video is deep inside Hollywood I have not enjoyed these so much because as I love the double team of Chelsea and Chewy. Chelsea Lately is a show not everyone will like or enjoy but it offers up some really funny moments each night.
  • running off stage

does anyone else notice that chelsea runs off stage at the end of each episode? shes rude to the guest comedians and doe not meet her fans in the audience like she used to when her show just aired.
  • vacation ha!

We all know you weren't in the Caribbean. You were in North Dakota.
  • Let

It's more than Just A Bracelet! Little ole Jodi of Let It's more than just a bracelet made it to Haiti.

I would love the opportunity to send Chelsea a bracelet.
  • LOL !!

chelsea is the best , most unique talent to come to comedy in a LONG time. she's a self made media mogul , writer of best seller books , star of her own (and one of the best) cable shows on tv (not to mention co-producer) , a network show , a standup superstar....she's a workaholic. she's a young , ultra successful , beautiful , hilariously funny comedienne who has the talent and business smarts to make "chelsea handler" into a rapidly growing successful brand worth millions. if you are middle class , adult , working america.....if you are mature , intelligent (or just common sense smart) and real...then you love chelsea. i love chelsea.

if you find it hard to understand or relate to adult humor , are closed-minded , are mainstream politically correct....if you are tense and uptight about everything around you that you disagree with , if you are "mr or ms negative" and unable to laugh at yourself , a prude afraid of change or anything different....or if you are intimidated by the success of superstar talented , intelligent real people , or if you are a phony....then you probably won't understand or appreciate the genious of chelsea handler and i am very sorry for you because this lady is fucking awesome !!
  • My Book is For You

The Revolutionary is the book about the times and people you lusted to be with, love, fight with, and maybe understand. The South Side of Chicago was where the Revolution was happening, where the Chicago 7 were put on show trials in shackles and the Last Poets rapped before it was called that.

Dangerous times and J Edgar Hoover and Chief Hanrahan had Fred Hampton drugged and murdered in his bed. Mark Clark was blown away at the door. The dinner guest Judas killed himself just like the Jesus story. Buy and Read The Revolutionary ebook, Get it as an audiobook and listen to it in traffic. I need a paycheck bad.
  • Chelsea Handler Live *** March 11th

Buy Tickets Now at Stubhub March 11th Glendale CA
  • Ross Matthews - has to go

We love this show . We watch your show every day. I voted for gay marriage, so don't assume I'm a ***phobe, I'm not. I just can't stand the affected flaming annoying Ross. In fact, when he's on, we just stop the show and delete it. Shame, we were so excited to see your first show in your new studio, but because it was with Ross, we had to delete it. The intro with Bullock (you have a sexy bod girl) was HILARIOUS!!! But Ross has got to go. Please stop the madness and put other, more entertaining comediennes on.
  • Good show for the most part

My dad got me hooked on "Chelsea Lately" for the past few months. I myself enjoy watching the show, especially the part where they have the comedians on the roundtable, along with Chuy. My favorite comedian to come on is Loni Love, since she comes up with some of the funniest stuff on the show. I like Chuy also, referring as "Chelsea's little nugget", where he comes up with some of the funniest stuff, especially the word "mother***er" in one episode in late January 2013. The only downside of the show is the interviewing part, unless Blake Shelton is on. Blake is hysterical when he does his interviews with Chelsea. I noticed most times, Chelsea leave the stage after the show is over, but once in a while, she will sign autographs from the books she wrote to the audience. I wished Chelsea was a little more like Chuy, interacting and/or shaking hands with the crowds. Overall, a fun show to watch when there is nothing on TV.
  • Ugh... another Ross episode?

I can't tell you how annoying it is when I look forward to that 11 o'clock hour and the 10:30 show ends, I hear the applause...

I see Ross.

Chelsea, stop with the Ross shows! Maybe once in a while, but rotate it for gods sake. Heather McDonald or Fortune would be way funnier.

Love you, Ross is cool, but not every time. Just some honest feedback. Score'd be higher if it wasn't for this. Almost perfect.
  • lost her audience

Ever since the Kardashians were on I would NEVER watch again sorry Chelsey
  • The Quenn !!! Long Live Her Majesty !

the most intelligent wityy, snappy on the return with intelligent retort Smart, adaptable, admirable characther and mondo Woman For Education or any other>

Truly the greatest woman of this or any other time in history.
  • I Love her ♥

Chelsea is so funny,i love her
    she has an amazing sense of humor
    and she's not afraid of speak her
    mind no matter what n_n

I Love the show, it's hilarious!
    and the guest make it even more funny
    i watch it every night, i can't stop lol i'm addicted
    i always laugh out loud.
    The skit are soo funny x')
    like the one when she did Krav Maga
    and when her and chuy tried to make
    salsa... i love "Deeeep Inside Hollywood" too xD

She's just brilliant and an awesome
    comedian, i don't understand why some people don't like her.
    Instead of saying bad things about her
    they should just change the channel and
    watch other show
  • Chelsea ,sos the most entertaining that I see the television , sos una genia !!! never die !!!

Hello Chelsea ,Soy una Argentina residiendo en Miami Beach y aunque estoy estudiando ingles y todavia no entiendo mucho ,adoro mirar tu programa ,sos una mujer muy comica y tenes talento para tirar para arriba ,te adoro ,sigo aprediendo ingles y espero poder disfrutar de todo lo que decis ,tu humor es universal ,te admiro y te deseo mas exitos aun,me encanta todo lo que haces ,como lo decis y como llevas el programa ,aun no puedo elegir cual me gusta mas por la sencilla razon de lo antes expuesto ,mi ingles no es bueno ,pero lo sera ,,muchisima suerte .
    Marria Cristina Ricco
  • chelsea i think you have hit the nail on the head, I had the pleasure of meeting you and I must say it's refreshing to see that you have not changed, your show is what we need, tell it like is and don't hold back. you are bold and beautiful! you go girl!

short and sweet, your show is exactly what hollywood needs right now, hopefully they will here you and get a &*^%$ clue! I love your you and your style, you are the baddest &*%##$!!!!! :) I know not everyone agrees with you but, I do and you are just giving it to us in the rawest form possible. when i am having a bad day i hit my dvr and you make it all go away. you are one of the funniest women i have ever had the pleasure to meet. keep them laughing we need it, and the next time I am in LA, lets have a drink together! Warmest regards, Jacklyn"Diva"Bush Atlanta,Ga
  • Finally, a show that captures the essence of talk and comedy in an novel manner! Chelsea is (and has always been) SUPERB from GBB to now! I appreciate her bawdy humor in the classic Divine Ms. M style!

Finally, a show that captures the essence of talk and comedy in an novel manner! Chelsea is (and has always been) SUPERB from GBB to now! I appreciate her bawdy humor in the classic Divine Ms. M style! I loved her nerve in doing the pranks from Girls behaving Badly and now she is becoming the comedy queen for which she was destined. She does it all in the show. Her affection for Chuy, her no holds barred celebrity gossip, her twisted humor in her skits and her blunt mockery of her guests cause me to explode with laughter and appreciation.
< 1 2