Cheyenne

ABC (ended 1963)

NiteWatch

Cheyenne Fan Reviews (3)

• Cheyenne was about a man that traveled around the west,after the Civil War, trying to help people that was getting cheated by other people He was a hero to all he met,except crooks. He was part Cheyenne Indian,he lived with them,and knew their ways.Weezy

When I was a kid,I never missed Cheyenne. He was one of my heroes. I loved Clint Walker.I don't have the Western Channel,but if it came on a channel that runs old shows,you betcha, I would watch it.It made a perfect quartet,with Maverick,Sugarfoot,and Bronco Lane(although Cheyenne was my favorite).I am glad to hear it coming on The Western Channel,so the next generation can see for themselves what a really good show was all about.ABC had a good thing on Sunday nights,with the quartet of westerns.They would take turns,every week,showing them,that way,maybe they would go stale.To me,Cheyenne beat Maverick,hands down,even though Maverick was supposed to have beat Cheyenne in the ratings.Loved it,loved it,loved it. Weezy
  • terrific show, i believe the show was just recently released after years. it is a must see and western channel just played a new years marathon for about 24-28 hours or so...

Must see, terrific show, i believe the show was just recently released after years. it is a must see and the western channel just played a new years marathon for about 24-28 hours or so...each show is like watching a short movie and no commercials! give it a shot and you will probably find yourself watching many episodes! Acting is great and many different actors in the episodes. i heard the show played on ABC for 8 seasons. Enjoy and thanks.

• This was a classic TV Western drama.

Clint Walker was great as Cheyenne Bodie. Cheyenne was and is one of the best westerns to ever appear on television. Even beyond that, it is one of the better shows on television period. The writing was so good that it still holds up to today's standards. The regular cast was outstanding. The guest starts were absolutely fantastic. In this time period of television many famous actors would make appearances on great television shows such as this. Then there were the up and coming actors that would go on to become huge stars and used this as a springboard of sorts. All in all a great show that can still be watched today without missing a beat. If you can find this show on in your area give it a view or two.