A Chicago Fire Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on NBC (Returning September 23, 2014)

NBC got out the good-news stationary today and wrote up a trio of early renewals in preparation for the 2014–2015 TV season. So congratulations, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., and Grimm! You will be part of the NBC family again next year! (Or maybe we should offer condolences instead? J/K, NBC!) The network didn't announce specific episode counts, but it's a safe bet that all three shows will get full 22-episode seasons. 

Also confirmed as renewed is Parks and Recreation, which will head into its seventh season. I say "confirmed" because NBC president Bob Greenblatt told the assembled reporters at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour in January that Parks and Recreation was renewed for a seventh season. But it's nice to see that it's in a press release now. 

Elsewhere, NBC has already renewed The Blacklist, The Voice, and Celebrity Apprentice. Still hoping for some good news are bubble shows CommunityDracula, Hannibal, Revolution, and The Biggest Loser, but I wouldn't expect any word on those until the Upfronts in May. And I expect word on most of those to be grim.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/13/2014

Season 2 : Episode 22

Next Episode

AIRS ON 9/23/2014

Season 3 : Episode 1

88 Comments
Follow this Show
Members