Chicago Fire

Leaving the Station

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 2012 on NBC

• Chicago Fire.

This episode dealt with alot of emotional issues, dont like Clarice walking back into Shay's life thinking she can pick up where they left off. Clarice you walked out on her, now your married & having a baby & you run back to Shay, thats messed up you made your bed lay in it. Severide you need serious help, talk about addiction & Dawson nows the time to make your play for Casey, i cant wait for you to hook up. Really felt bad for Peter, but i dont think he will leave, well i hope not. Very good episode.
  • A clever title goes here!

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • Wow, some suspense and funny humor.

I thought this episode was good. I really felt for Peter Mills. I really hope he stays with the team. His mom is just making it worse for him. Telling her son that he needs to quit, is just wrong.

For Severide I think he needs to tell someone about his shoulder and quick. With Mouch and the Canadians, that bit was funny and the Canadians getting Otis back for the prank he pulled was just funny. This show is getting better and better. I hope this show keeps going and going for many years.
  • Blue Line!

After a few weeks into the fall season, this show emerged to me as being the best new show of the fall. I might be a little biased because I live in Chicago, and I was extra excited that the train incident happened on the same train line that I take to work everyday.

The biggest annoyance that I have with this show, and it seems to be pretty much the biggest one with everyone else is Kelly's shoulder. That story arc needs to end, and it needs to happen now. It's ridiculous that he can hold on to 2 different people from falling to their deaths with that shoulder. Boden needs to either bust him or it just needs to rip out completely.

I loved the bit between Mouch and the Canadians. The comedic side of this show is just enough to take some of the edge off and change up the mood.