Chicago Fire

Merry Christmas, Etc.

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 19, 2012 on NBC

• I thought this episode was predictable at first...

I was wrong. The second we learned that woman's necklace was "stolen," I immediately thought it was Cruz that had taken it, and they did a good job letting us believe that by showing him right after. Why not think that, he certainly had motive to take it. Even when Flacko was conveniently caught up in the burning building, I thought Cruz was going to save him and just give him the necklace as payment. After he let him die, I started to doubt he had it, but still wasn't convinced. I was glad that Cruz showed guilt for making that decision instead of just brushing it off because he saved his brother.

I was bummed that Casey turned down Dawson, I seem to be in the minority about people who like them together. I understand though that he's clearly (and probably shouldn't be) over Hallie. I hope the accident at the end makes Casey realize he loves her. Or better yet, I know that Mills likes her too, so hopefully this brings out his feelings about Dawson and causes conflict between him and Casey.

Another great episode, would have liked to have seen more about that kid starting fires, and maybe a little more comedic relief from Otis. Looking forward to seeing the aftermath of this accident.
  • Chicago Fire.

Great season finale, Casey & Dawson so close & yet so far, never saw that ending coming.