Chicago Fire

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 17, 2012 on NBC

7.9
  • Dire - an embarassment to firefighters the world over

4.5
    Is it just me who thinks "have the Village People made a comeback" whenever one of NBC's promo stills of Chicago Fire pops out at them?

There is something about the way this turkey has been cast or shot that conveys a sense of slightly flabby indifference, rather than the sorta hard bloke engagement of previous Hollywood attempts at portraying firemen. It's not just the age of the cast -Rescue Me had some pretty ancient players - who never seemed inauthentic the way Chicago Fire's blokes do. All of Chicago Fire's actors look long past their 'best before' date. Wouldn't matter if the writers had put together a script that acknowledged this.

Not gonna watch this show again one and a half chances is more than enough the show is predictable, formulaic and derivative.
  • Chicago Fire.

I wont lie & say its a fantastic must watch TV Show, but after

episode 2 i'm starting to like it even more. I intend to watch

"Chicago Fire" every week, i'm beginning to found out more about

the characters & the interaction between them. But to say something

like "The Village People made a comeback" give me a break.

I have noticed alot of the new TV Shows that i like this season, people

are just finding faults with each new show. If you dont like a TV Show

then change the channel.
  • I ADORE IT!

it's such a well-made show, every detail is real and perfect... and the story is fascinating. I loved this episode more than the first one because of the various stories mixing in it: darden's wife blaming kelly of his husband's death, a man dies in a hole and kelly brings his last message to his wife, casey reunites with his girlfriend (yeah!), a new girl called nicki joins the chicago fire (and kisses kelly. GRRRR DON'T TOUCH HIM!! HE'S MINE!), and the other firefighters try to find a new badge design (they don't like a goat :D) for their squad's track.

really nice, but too sad :'(

i can't wait to watch the next episode!