Chicago Fire

Tuesday 10:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 10, 2012 Returning October 11, 2016

imoth

Chicago Fire Fan Reviews (59)

6.9
  • I love it ,watching the last season dont want it to get over

I just love the way the whole house 51 stays together nd stands for each other no matter what or how big the problem is and they always stand for the good and the right

Best serial ever made.

Waiting for the next season
  • when will they return?

what happened to the rest of Chicago med? and fire, it stop in February and not been back. Chicago is back this week is it just a couple of weeks week?
  • awesome show

Love the story lines and all the drama that the show expresses. The actors all do a awesome job representing the characters they play. Hope this series is on for many more seasons.
  • Fantastic Show

I really enjoy this show and Chicago PD i love the cast and crew and find the episodes quit enjoyable and funny. cant wait for the new season thumbs up.
  • best program ever

Love the actors, but Gabriela is a bit flakey.
  • Chicago Fire is the Best!!!!!

I love love this is so well characters are play off one another so well. I cannot wait until it comes on every week.
  • Excellent

This show is by far the best show I have seen in a long time. My whole family loves to watch. Keeps you involved and wouldn't miss an episode.
  • Riveting

I never miss an episode!
  • Team Matthew Szabo

Chicago Fire is the best show it was a good season this year we going be anther season its season 2 of Chicago Fire something went well keep up the good work and keep the support
    I love this show! Chicago fire is amazing. The actors are great and perfectly suited for each role and the writing is incredible. In the episode 'A Coffin that Small' I really thought that it was a great episode. The thought process behind it was amazing and to see them lined up saluting the family of the boy, brought tears to my eyes! As well as seeing the professional side of them, we also see the personal side of each character and I think it is a great way for the audience to see each one of them personally. I think the actors fit the characters perfectly and I think Chicago Fire should be aired for many seasons to come! It has had 6.3 million viewers so surely that is saying something. I miss it just waiting for next weeks episode. I love Chicago Fire and it is the best show around!
  • O MELHOR SERIADO DE TODOS OS TEMPOS !

Chicago Fire simplesmente um dos melhores seriados que tem, ali esto grandes atores e atrizes. Muita ao, Drama e Romance tornam o seriado ainda melhor ! Tem gente que no sabe o que falar, ento fala besteira. Vocs so os melhores e assim como " TWO AND HALF MEN " , espero que venha mais umas 10 temporadas ! Amo vocs, Chicago Fire !
  • Chicago fire PROMOS Vist Youtube/PreviewLoop

The most recent and newest Chicago fire PROMOS

Vist

Youtube USER: PreviewLoop
  • Best ......

From reviews of pilot , I was taken aback but took time to watch 1-2 episodes and now its top of fav8 list. Forget reviews, critics n watch, waiting for the 13 th episode. I hope NBC keeps it for next season will miss some good tv. Love it.
  • woooooow

love the show
  • Enjoyable Show

I was reluctant to give it a shot after having read many not too promising reviews, but I must admit I was hooked after episode two. The pilot was a little all over the place, yet this happens with many new shows and with Chicago Fire there are a lot of characters to introduce. I really like Jesse Spencer in his role as a firefighter and I am really glad that they made Lauren German's character gay as I couldn't stand her in her role as McGarrett's love interest in Hawaii-Five-O. I'm getting on the truck with Chicago Fire and hope that it won't get axed any time soon.
  • Good start so far!

This show is good so it will get even better
  • very suspenseful loved it

great pilot very suspenseful great cast this one will be around hopefully a long while
  • Great Show To Watch!

I really enjoy watching this show, alot of suspense ! Hope that they stick around for more seasons !
  • great show!!!

This is a true show that show how firefighter everywhere actually do. I meet my wife when we where both firefighter. The up and down battles in the firehouse is just the same. so all in all i would say it need to stay on the air.
  • Best show

The Characters feel alive, I feel connected emotionally, and awesome action scenes. Yet the the first season feels like a warm up and gets really boring in the first 10 episodes.
  • Yippie I found a show I can watch

It has taken a long time to find anything decent on TV. I really really like Chicago fire. The drama, excitement, everything. One thing, does she have to sleep with everybody on the show? Please girl. Mike Mills character is cute. Yes dude, shes using you. I thought Kelly was a creep, but he has some endearing qualities. I like Chicago Fire so much I was thinking of offering to make food for the local firemen in my neighborhood. It seems you all are always eating, hahaha. What happened to Mike Mills family- Mother and Sister. I like you all. Fire chief, maouch, ever Shay everyone. And they have the best fire chief on the squad. Fight for your job Chief. .
  • A Coffin that Small

This was one of the best episodes I've seen so far. I was in tears watching the final scenes. A mother grieving for her son thanking the neighborhood fire house for their service to the a powerful statement! And the statement that the firehouse sent to the community was outstanding! This is a good show and I enjoy watching! Keep up the good work!
  • A coffin that small.

I thought the show was great best episode I've seen thus for,

Keep up the great work NBC:-)
  • A coffin that small

I love "Chicago The series is one of my favorites and a most watch for me on Wednesday. The episode "A Coffin that Small" had me in tears. It touched on so many human emotions such as family relationships, peer relations, love interest, death, community, and insecurity at work when your trying to "fit in" and make a name for yourself. It's a whirlwind, I enjoy being caught in for an hour. The cast is phenomenal, the writing superb, the directing stupendous. Take a bow!
  • Excellent!

this is a most wonderful show but it is time to dump the vindictive lady who is trying to shut down house 51 - she is real nasty and seems to have it in for this particular house and it is probably because they stand up to her nonsense. i say go forth and have many more seasons. this is by far one of the best programs on television with lots of drama which no doubt plays out with real fire fighters anyway. keep the shows coming and dump the vindictive witch forever - she has lost. let the show proceed without her forever.
  • Great show!

As I have been a first responder for over 12 years I really get into this show as well as PD and Med. Some of the story lines are taxing but they definitely feel the pulse of first responders. I will say that it is not uncommon for the higher ups to pick on certain departments or officers and make it a mission to "get" the officers. Some of the stories are far out and should reign it in a bit but its still fun.

Killing off Shea was not needed at all but as the show progresses I understand it.

Mills all I can say is thank you for getting him out! His character was a whiny and drove me crazy.

Gabby, yes they should shift the focus off of her for a while to give us a break. Her character always overreacts to even the smallest things. This season hasn't been as over the top so it is getting better.

As far as the rest of the cast, they are eclectic and definitely mirror several people I have worked with in the past and present.
  • i watch it every week

I like the show. I just wished shea hadn't of been killed off. And What happened to mill's??
  • May as well order season 3

Best show to come out in a long time.

Drama (tick)

Fire (tick)

This show lives upto the name!
  • Shay's pregnancy

I'm tired of popular TV shows glorifying women having out of wedlock babies. In the US, 48% of children are born that way. No one can argue that that is a benefit to society. Indeed, most criminals in prison were raised in fatherless homes. That Severeid was eager to be a sperm donor for this is baffling considering that Shay could later go after him for support.

Speaking of prison, the last episode had that PC Dick Wold touch. Although 80% of the violent crime in Chicago is committed by blacks, at least 90% of the prisoners were white.
  • chicago fire haters

Yes it is tv but when you put that many people together there will be drama it just human nature. Alot of it isnt as extreme as on tv but it does happen love the show
< 1 2