Chicago Fire

Tuesday 10:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 10, 2012 In Season

imoth

Chicago Fire Fan Reviews (48)

• Yippie I found a show I can watch

It has taken a long time to find anything decent on TV. I really really like Chicago fire. The drama, excitement, everything. One thing, does she have to sleep with everybody on the show? Please girl. Mike Mills character is cute. Yes dude, shes using you. I thought Kelly was a creep, but he has some endearing qualities. I like Chicago Fire so much I was thinking of offering to make food for the local firemen in my neighborhood. It seems you all are always eating, hahaha. What happened to Mike Mills family- Mother and Sister. I like you all. Fire chief, maouch, ever Shay everyone. And they have the best fire chief on the squad. Fight for your job Chief. .
  • very suspenseful loved it

great pilot very suspenseful great cast this one will be around hopefully a long while
  • Made for tv

Do not watch this show if you are expecting by the book scenerios! Its tv, people! Made to enjoy. I like it. The characters are great. Love that its in Chicago! Plot lines could use some work! Give this show a chance!
  • Shay's pregnancy

I'm tired of popular TV shows glorifying women having out of wedlock babies. In the US, 48% of children are born that way. No one can argue that that is a benefit to society. Indeed, most criminals in prison were raised in fatherless homes. That Severeid was eager to be a sperm donor for this is baffling considering that Shay could later go after him for support.

Speaking of prison, the last episode had that PC Dick Wold touch. Although 80% of the violent crime in Chicago is committed by blacks, at least 90% of the prisoners were white.
  • Excellent!

this is a most wonderful show but it is time to dump the vindictive lady who is trying to shut down house 51 - she is real nasty and seems to have it in for this particular house and it is probably because they stand up to her nonsense. i say go forth and have many more seasons. this is by far one of the best programs on television with lots of drama which no doubt plays out with real fire fighters anyway. keep the shows coming and dump the vindictive witch forever - she has lost. let the show proceed without her forever.
    I love this show! Chicago fire is amazing. The actors are great and perfectly suited for each role and the writing is incredible. In the episode 'A Coffin that Small' I really thought that it was a great episode. The thought process behind it was amazing and to see them lined up saluting the family of the boy, brought tears to my eyes! As well as seeing the professional side of them, we also see the personal side of each character and I think it is a great way for the audience to see each one of them personally. I think the actors fit the characters perfectly and I think Chicago Fire should be aired for many seasons to come! It has had 6.3 million viewers so surely that is saying something. I miss it just waiting for next weeks episode. I love Chicago Fire and it is the best show around!
  • great show!!!

This is a true show that show how firefighter everywhere actually do. I meet my wife when we where both firefighter. The up and down battles in the firehouse is just the same. so all in all i would say it need to stay on the air.
  • Team Matthew Szabo

Chicago Fire is the best show it was a good season this year we going be anther season its season 2 of Chicago Fire something went well keep up the good work and keep the support
  • Disapppointing

For all you fireman, THIS IS TV. Please don't expect realism for a TV show. But I do agree that this show is lame - at least from the first episode. The characters are lame and the tiff between the two firefighters is childish. I'll give this show a few more watches but if it doesn't improve in the next two episodes, I'm gone. I love EMS, police dramas and was so looking forward to this one.

I realize I wrote this back in November but forgot to submit it. Since then I've stopped watching the show. Too much soap opera plots and pathetic personal tragedies. There are other shows more worthy of my time.
  • Excellent

This show is by far the best show I have seen in a long time. My whole family loves to watch. Keeps you involved and wouldn't miss an episode.
  • Chicago fire PROMOS Vist Youtube/PreviewLoop

The most recent and newest Chicago fire PROMOS

Vist

Youtube USER: PreviewLoop
  • Like this show with exception to Dawson character.

3.5
    I like this show however dislike the Gabriela Dawson character esp as a fireman, this actress is just Not good enough to pull it off and simply does Not suit for it. She is a crappy actress, and simply is Not believable and am losing interest in this show! Make her a paramedic again (with less air time) or kill her off! (she should have been the paramedic killed off!)
  • good but not great!

Got Bad start(3 first episode),but still from the fourth episode,got hooked slowly,getting better slowly,but way far from other series,Third Watch is a Reference on the Subjet.

Won't be ever near it,Wolf need to Improve his Technical Advisor,i Heard the Term 'Bus' and 'Wagon' from EMS before but never 'Ambo'

plot always have building burning evenly weird,i do know that there's a part of a Building often more Damage then Other when fire start Somewhere,in Chicago,they don't,like it's always the work of a Freak perfect Arson.

Acting is good,Caracter is nice,Plot could be better,Still,good TV Show for the Average People.

A bit of shame for the Real Firefighter and EMS Worker!

Plot : 1.7/2.5

Acting : 1.9/2.5

Technical : 1/2.5

Caracter : 2/2.5

Final...
  • chicago fire haters

Yes it is tv but when you put that many people together there will be drama it just human nature. Alot of it isnt as extreme as on tv but it does happen love the show
  • Riveting

I never miss an episode!
  • Best ......

From reviews of pilot , I was taken aback but took time to watch 1-2 episodes and now its top of fav8 list. Forget reviews, critics n watch, waiting for the 13 th episode. I hope NBC keeps it for next season will miss some good tv. Love it.
  • No new episode yet again this week...

2.5
    What the heck is with this show.... Enough with the breaks between episodes! They only just got back from a break, and now its another week without a new episode. What gives?
  • Poor EMS portrayal

Your EMS portrayal of paramedics is awful, unrealistic and embarrassing. My wife loves your show and wants me to watch it with her. But your EMS assessments and skills depicted in your show cause me to constantly be critiquing and thus ruining it for my wife. Whoever you have had helping with the show/script must not have been a licensed Paramedic or even a Basic EMT. This doesn't help the general publics view that EMS personnel just "drive It would benefit the show greatly if you have a licensed EMS professional assisting you and take the following classes: ACLS, PALS and CPR. Thanks, A Licensed Paramedic for a 911 service & EMS instructor
  • Gabriela needs to go

5.5
    I love Chicago Fire but the woman who plays Gabriela does not have the chops to handle the role and the writers have given her far too much to handle. she should not be in this leading portray of Gabriela is painful to watch and I frankly can't stand to watch when she is on screen. The decision to kill off Shay and keep Gabby was pure stupidity. In a real world translation Kelly would never have fallen for this character. Get rid of her NBC or downplay her character. Sylvia is a welcome up her plotlines.
  • O MELHOR SERIADO DE TODOS OS TEMPOS !

Chicago Fire simplesmente um dos melhores seriados que tem, ali esto grandes atores e atrizes. Muita ao, Drama e Romance tornam o seriado ainda melhor ! Tem gente que no sabe o que falar, ento fala besteira. Vocs so os melhores e assim como " TWO AND HALF MEN " , espero que venha mais umas 10 temporadas ! Amo vocs, Chicago Fire !
  • Enjoyable Show

I was reluctant to give it a shot after having read many not too promising reviews, but I must admit I was hooked after episode two. The pilot was a little all over the place, yet this happens with many new shows and with Chicago Fire there are a lot of characters to introduce. I really like Jesse Spencer in his role as a firefighter and I am really glad that they made Lauren German's character gay as I couldn't stand her in her role as McGarrett's love interest in Hawaii-Five-O. I'm getting on the truck with Chicago Fire and hope that it won't get axed any time soon.
  • Good start so far!

This show is good so it will get even better
  • no more Mills?!

First they kill of Shay, one of the best and now Mills is gone NOT BY HIS CHOICE! if you follow him on facebook he says it wasn't his choice and he would have stayed if it was up to him.. im very saddened by this because yet again one of the best gone again. When millions cry at an episode and its all over social media you know you made a bad decision getting rid of him!! I hope ratings go down and critics throw a fit!!! BRING MILLS BACK!
  • A clever title goes here!

Love the program, but why dose the music have to so over powering. please turn down the music, Idont think think it has to on all the time.
  • boring

We have seen it all before.
  • Is Law & Order writing this show?

Now that more violence and unrealistic action has entered this show, I will most likely end my viewing. It left me with a sour taste last night. Before they messed with it, it made me feel good at the end of the show. Now, just another cookie cutter guns and mob show. The captain who goes over the top with his acting, seems to be something I look forward to now. The guy who owned the food truck is by far one of the best actors on the show. This is the best "blend" of actors I have seen in a long time. As far as Gabriela goes, it seems to me she would be best at something else than what she is doing now. Wouldn't want to see her go, but a fire fighter has more guts and she acts like she is new to the academy, not graduated yet.
  • Best show

The Characters feel alive, I feel connected emotionally, and awesome action scenes. Yet the the first season feels like a warm up and gets really boring in the first 10 episodes.
  • A coffin that small

I love "Chicago The series is one of my favorites and a most watch for me on Wednesday. The episode "A Coffin that Small" had me in tears. It touched on so many human emotions such as family relationships, peer relations, love interest, death, community, and insecurity at work when your trying to "fit in" and make a name for yourself. It's a whirlwind, I enjoy being caught in for an hour. The cast is phenomenal, the writing superb, the directing stupendous. Take a bow!
  • best program ever

Love the actors, but Gabriela is a bit flakey.
  • Chicago Fire is the Best!!!!!

I love love this is so well characters are play off one another so well. I cannot wait until it comes on every week.
< 1 2