Chicago Fire

Under the Knife

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2013 on NBC

• Bad Splicing???

3.5
    What the heck happened with tonight's episode?? Wow, that had to be the worst one of the season? They went from the huge accident with the plane and the guy through the window and then next scene without even a commercial break they were back at the firehouse playing around with the limo? The And they never did go back to mention what happened to the old guy flying the plane or the guy injured through the window. Oops, they forgot the mention the major trauma??

Not to mention they went from Dawson waking up the morning after with Peter Mills and in comes Shay with nary a trace of a bruise. So what, they skipped a week in between Dawson getting up?? Seriously? That made little no sense but I guess in Chicago Fire time it does since Dawson was able to come back to work the same afternoon she got into a massive accident.

I never listened to the crap that was piled on this show before but I have to say it's getting worse and worse every episode. Now Severide is moving to Madrid with Renee who, IMO, is seriously clingy and will probably turn into a psycho. I don't get it.