A Chicken... I Dare You Community
Monday 8:25 PM on Disney XD
Dare the chicken in the comments.
13 Comments
Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Sep 10, 2013

chicken why dont you find other things to do?

Flag
Sep 10, 2013
chicken I dare you to pick up a taco and say "I love the way it smells!" in A French Accent!!!!
Flag
Aug 30, 2013
Chicken I dare you to do a handstand over smelly shoes if not get dunked in freezing cold water
Flag
Aug 20, 2013
chicken i dare you to break 12 blocks like leo howard on kickin 'it but if you can't you have to smell bobby wasabi nasty clothes
Flag
Aug 17, 2013
chicken i dare u to sing im sexy and i know it and im not afraid 2 sh sh sh show it if u dont u have 2 come to my house my address is Willoughby Rode moroe north careilila
Flag
Aug 17, 2013
chicken i dare u to talk like Daffy duck if u dont u have to get a magic bean and wait for it 2 grow then u have to clime it to be in the clouds
Flag
Aug 17, 2013
chicken i dare u to find a girlfreind and ask her to marry u

Flag
Aug 17, 2013
chicken i dare u to poop on your head if u don"t u have to eat your poop
Flag
Aug 16, 2013
I dare you to proclaim Harry Styles the new Justin Bieber.
Flag
Aug 16, 2013
I dare you to do a flip on your bike and if you cannot do it...you have to dress up like Justin Beiber...and sing. "Baby".
Flag
Aug 16, 2013
Chicken, I dare you to jump off Mount
Everest. If you don't, you have to sing A Ross Lynch song called "Double Take"
Audrey L.S.
Flag
Aug 16, 2013
Chiken i dare you to break two boards(karate)at once if you cant u have to dress up like one direction and sing best song ever
Flag
Aug 15, 2013
I dare the chicken to dip itself in barbecue sauce, walk across the world's largest grill, and sit next to a very hungry Bruce (the sumo)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members