Chilly Beach Forums

Wednesday 5:30 PM on CBCIn Season

Make up an episode

LauraCynthia

[1]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 7

Dale is a Four-Letter Word

After a few amused stares and a lot of mistaken replies, Dale and Frank discover that the word "Dale" has been added to the International Registry of Offensive Language's "DisturbingAtrocious Malevolent Nonsense Insulting Totally" (D.A.M.N.I.T.) list. They must then try to appeal the ruling, but not before poor Dale suffers on several occasions at the hands of the wired generation, who are all fully aware of the word. (eg Dale and Frank try to get hotel rooms, Dale tells his name, they get thrown out because the desk clerk thinks he was insulting him/her.) Frank is Dale's lawyer, oddly enough.

This one's been floating around in my head for some time.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

_sciencegenius_

[2]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 19
    (I'm still thinking about the title)

When Dale accidentally drops something into a customer's poutine, the customer starts to mutate into a green monster and starts to destroy the town. Also, worstly, when he touches anyone, the person he touches also become a monster. However, this time, oddly, it was Dale (not telling how) who saved the day.

LauraCynthia

[3]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 7
    Interesting. Dale or Frankshould run for provincial government (assuming that Chilly Beach is part of Ontario)