China Beach Forums

ABC (ended 1991)

last episode of china beach

singergirl11258

[1]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    in the last episode of china beach what happened the last 5 minuets wat was said between kc and karen? i have seen the show on vhs that my aunt has taped but the last 5 mins of the last episode of china beach was cut off so if anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sassylassy1004

[2]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 1

Dear Singergirl11258

Your question in the forum is really old, but I came across it today and in case you still need the answer, here it is:

KC and Karen took a short walk and had a very awkward conversation. It began with Karen complimenting KC on her hair and progressing to KC asking her if she had a boyfriend...very short answers. Then KC asked Karen what she expected of her. Karen said maybe exchange Christmas cards? Then they asked if each had gotten what they wanted and KC said yes and Karen said, most of it. KC started to walk off and then returned to hug Karen and then walked back to her limo and left Karen standing there. It was very anti-climatic. You could feel that they each wanted more, but neither had enough invested to ask for more....which was very sad. I have a great dvd copy of this that I got from an amazon forum suggestion at isegb@yahoo.com if you want to see the whole series.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.