Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers

Dale Beside Himself

Aired Unknown Mar 12, 1989 on Disney Channel

• Funny Dale oriented episode

I love the whole exchange in the beginning between Dale and Dtz when they first meet. Dtz is trying his darnest just to get away from Dale. While Dale goes on about harassing Dtz. Until Dtz plays his trump card and transforms into a Dragon thinking this will make Dale leave him alone. Only to have Dale ask Dtz if he's going to take over the planet. Because only Dale would see this as a good thing.

But, also because it developed some character into Dale and helped Dale understand get a better picture of his role as a Rescue Ranger.
  • When Dale discovers a runaway alien, the alien cons him into switching places with him. Back on the mother ship, Dale causes all sorts of havoc, as does his doppelganger back on Earth.

I have to admit, this was one of the best written of the entire series. The humor is amazing (especially the puns.)
    Some of my favorite quotes:

Brac:(After accidently freezing Bric) I should just leave you in the Frozen Food Section on Upchuck 5!

Dale: I wonder what this does?
    Computer: This is the artificial gravity control.
    Dale: Thanks (Presses Button).
    Computer: Artificial gravity is now 12 times Fleebledrox standard.

And having a parody of \"Aliens\" is just genius! (and having AlienDale crack up and think it was a comedy was hilarious!) There is also the part where Dale\'s modifications to the Ranger Plane give Gadget a comet hairdo! \"Golly Again!

Possibly one of the better episodes!
    Enjoy!