Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 1990)

Second in command?

Vergomax

[1]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 15

Okay, so we all know that Chip is the leader of the group. But who would you say is second in charge?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

neishi-boi

[2]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 18
    I think that role was shared between Dale, Gadget and Monty.

EmperorSunfire

[3]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 1
    I like the fact that the characters often took turns with leadership. I agree with at least 1 fan site that said Chip is the "unofficial" leader of the group: the gang takes turns with their different plans but tries them out together. Any plans involving technical equipment stuff tends to be Gadget's dept., for instance, and she SURE comes up with a lot of plans. I often felt that inventor characters in cartoons (Donatello in TMNT also) were not appreciated enough for how their creations often WERE the plan for escape, rescue, crime-/problem-solving, etc. It's not that they're taken for granted, and I'm not trying to say the inventor GENIUS types need to be put on a pedestal, necessarily (lol), but sometimes I wonder if they should be treated as the unofficial leaders, unless they're too busy inventing to be able to come up with common-sense strategy that DOESN'T involve technology. GOLLY...I'm starting to sound like Gadget herself cos my response is kinda wordy...haha.