Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 1990)

What if this show had a revival series? Create your own ideas for one

Vergomax

[1]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 15

You know like how Scooby Doo, Where Are You? had a revival show in the form of Whats New, Scooby Doo?. What if they made a modernized version of this show like Whats New, Scooby Doo? Like, would you give the rangers and villains new voice actors, give the rangers new clothes and introduce new characters? If it helps, I could give you some of my ideas for a revival of CDRR. First, I would make Rat Capone and his gang recurring villains like Fat Cat and Nimnul. Next...

Voice Actors
    Chip: Scott Menville or James Arnold Taylor
    Dale: Jason Marsden or Greg Cipes
    Gadget Hackwrench: Jessica Di Cicco, Hyden Walch, Ashley Johnson or Janice Kawaye
    Monterey Jack: Daran Norris, Jeff Bennett, Carlos Alazraqui, Kevin Michael Richardson, John DiMaggio or the voice actor for Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants (sorry, his last name keeps getting censored here)
    Zipper: Dee Bradley Baker
    Professor Nimunl: Wayne Knight or John DiMaggio
    Fat Cat: Maurice LaMarche
    Wart: Richard Steven Horvitz, Jess Harnell, Kevin Michael Richardson, Scott Menville or Dee Bradley Baker
    Mole: Steve Little or Scott Menville
    Mepps: Jeff Bennett or Jason Marsden
    Snout: Dan Castellaneta or Maurice LaMarche
    Rat Capone: Dan Castellaneta
    Sugar Ray Lizard: Carlos Alazraqui or Dee Bradley Baker
    Arnold Mousenegger: Patrick Star's voice actor

Edited on 10/17/2009 10:39am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ollibot284

[2]Oct 24, 2009
    • level: 9
    i would do a new show but with new characters and new villians only chip and dale would return the rest would be new this show would continue from chip and dale rescue rangers like a spin off chip and dale would work with a new team of rescue rangers

Vergomax

[3]Dec 31, 2009

Well, I guess I'll continue my ideas. Well, I guess I would make the series like it was in the original: a combo of mystery and comedy. But later in the series, when I include Foxglove in the series, I would give her a dark storyline. I don't know what it would be, but I guarentee that it would be dark. Also, here are some more voice actor ideas:

Tammy & Bink: Tara Strong
    Canina LaFur: Dolly Parton
    Chedderhead Charlie: John DiMaggio
    Bubbles: Clancy Brown
    Sewernose de Bergerac: Daran Norris
    Normie Nimnul: Jason Marsden

Edited on 01/01/2010 8:38am
    Edited 2 total times.

Kazaguruma45

[4]Feb 23, 2010
    • level: 19

I was thinking... the future members could be... Foxglove the Bat and Dietz the Alien (as a Rabbit I Guess).

New Villains:
    Reg and Ray: Leaders/Half-Siblings of the Robber Mask Brotherhood
    Cyril Unrest: an Insomniac with His Pet Owl, Bloodshot.
    Raw Chester: a Bodybuilder who would steal raw vegetables to stay fit.

Episodes:
    Mask Me Anything: Chip n Dale infiltrate the Robber Mask Brotherhood to put a Stop to all the Palmtree Thefts.

So Close, Yet so Star: While Chip and the Others go on a Night mission and accidentally leaving Dale behind at HQ, the quirky Dale meets Dietz again and has to help Him stop a Space Villain from turning the Stars into a Storm of Black Holes. (Dietz joins the Rangers Officially in This Episode.)

Strange Magic: Foxglove turns to Dale's help to stop a Crow from incanting a spell to control all the World's birds to take over the Earth. (Foxglove joins the Rangers in this Episode.)

RugratsFan1990

[5]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 3

I'd check out a new Chip N Dale series, but knowing Disney these days, they'd probably ruin it.

bellweather

[6]Jun 21, 2010
    • level: 1

id like to see a gadget-oriented series. maybe one centered around her, sparky and maybe some new animal characters at MIT with some episodes explaining the backstory of how she ended up there.......who knows what kind of hijinks her, sparky and the "motivated guinea pig" (i forgot his name)could have with the cutting edge technology in the MIT labs.......i wouldnt be opposed to seeing old rangers like monterey jack/zipper pop in from time to time but i dont think id want either of the chipmunks showing up. i despised chip and dale just annoyed me in general.

as for voices id hope tress mcneill would reprise her role as gadget, if not then maybe grey delisle?

Vergomax

[7]Feb 12, 2011

Okay, here is another idea I've been having for a while. I picture Chip having his own motorcycle and even adding a sidecar to it so Dale can ride with him. Oh, and here are some more Voice Actor ideas:

Jolly Roger: Mark Hamill or John DiMaggio
    Sparky: Dan Castellaneta or James Arnold Taylor (Either one could use their Christopher Llyod/Doc Emmett impression)
    Buzz: James Arnold Taylor or Tom Kenny
    Lahwhinie: Grey DeLisle
    Desiree D'Allure: Susan Blakeslee