Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers

Kiwi's Big Adventure

Aired Unknown Apr 02, 1989 on Disney Channel

• Nice little Indiana Jones-like story, but with some flaws!

I won't talk much about the idea of Kiwis stealing the Ranger Plane, because it's completelly pointless. Beside that detail, this episode have it's fair share of action and humor, but there is one thing I'm a little dissatisfied - it's about Dale. I totally respect all of you Dale-fans, but I think that at this point in the series, Dale already had it's fair share of air-time. We already met Dale in previous episodes - "Dale Beside himself", "Flash the Wonder Dog"...being a lazy slob, who somehow saves the day at the end, while the only thing we know about Chip is that he's a party-pooper (and yeah, in case you didn't notice, I'm a Chip fan). Shore, Chip had some nice scenes here, but not closely enough to steal Dale's thunder. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm just dissapointed that at this point we already have 3 Dale episodes, and not even one episode that focuses on some other character. I know Dale is a lovable character, but, the cartoon is called "Chip & Dale", not "Dale". Beside that, I really liked the scene with the crocodile. Overall, good episode that could be done better.