Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers

Disney Channel (ended 1990)

bluecatcinema

Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• Boring.

1.1
    Not worth my time. I can do thirty jumping jacks and one hundred laps around the world before one episode could finish. It was so boring, i could not stand one second of it. It is lame and pitiful at the same time. I am so glad it does not air any more. That is a great miracle.
  • Disney repents for DuckTales.

As if to repent for the lassiez-faire Reagan fest of DuckTales--where every single ep focused on acquiring more conspicuous wealth--Disney grabbed onto the early-'90s zeitgeist and released a 180.

The Rescue Rangers aren't about the big deals and bling, the heaps of gold to swim through. Now those things are our enemies, as the first war in Iraq bogs down, the economy hits recession, and the Clintons loom on the horizon.

No, no, now we care about the little people! The people who are lost! The people who need a safety net. The people who, if you will, "slip through the cracks."

Who are Chip n' Dale's enemies but precisely people like Scrooge McDuck? Who the heck is Fat Cat but rather Scrooge seen from afar and below?
  • A disney classic

Chip N’ Dale Rescue Rangers is a childhood favorite of mine, and I still watch the re-runs when I get the chance. The story is about two chipmunks Chip and Dale two mice, Gadget and Monty, and a fly named zipper who live in their tree house Headquarters. They battle all sorts of villains like Fat Cat, and Professor Nimnul. The show was short lived but it is one of Disney’s best.
  • the second disney show after Ducktales, not quite as good, but still a solid cartoon with good characters besides Chip'n Dale themselves.

7.8
    It was fun.
    Ducktales and this show were my childhood favorites, I grew up with them.
    They went on pretty good capers.
    Monterey Jack, Gadget, Zipper, Fat Cat, and Professor Nimbul were very intersting outside characters of the Mickey Mouse world.
    Can you believe that these rodents can do much more than a half-ass job?

Shows like this and many other awesome ones (Mickey, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry) have been knocked the air to make room for new shows. (was fun while it lasted)
    Sigh, we're just gonna have to accept the fact that Disney, Cartoon Network, Kids WB, 4KIDS TV, and Nickelodeon have to make room for terrific shows like:

Kim Possible
    Sister, Sister
    The Venture Brothers
    Super Duper Sumos
    Pelswick
    Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?
    The Backyardigans
    Yugi-Oh GX
    Naruto
    The Amanda Show
    What's New Scooby Doo?
    Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
    Teletubbies
    Code Lyoko
    Pokemon
    and The Fairly Oddparents

Screw these shows I grow to dislike, I want my favorites back.
  • This short lived show was wonderful!

7.7
    Who doesn't love the quarrelsome chipmunks Chip and Dale? Who doesn't love mysteries? Who doesn't love adventure? Well if you happen to dislike these things then Chip N Dale: Rescue Rangers is not for you.
    This short lived Disney series was highly entertaining. Chip, Dale, Gadget, Montery Jack, and Zipper all work together to help solve mysteries and fight crime. When there was danger you could always count on this heroic team of mice to save the day.
    If you are a fan of the Disney series Duck Tales, Tale Spin, or Darkwing Duck then you will fall in love with Chip N Dale: Rescue Rangers.
  • i love cartoon....

i think this is a great tv serier and i realy like it...

its easyer for me to writh i danish so i do that...

jeg synes dette er en kanon fed tv-serie og er helt vild med den og ville enlig gerne have alle avsnit af den...
    så der for er jeg på jagt efter den på denne side...
  • they are a good memory of my childhood.

They I loved that cartoons, when was a litle girl. My favorite one he was Monty. Every Day when i arrived from the school , I coudln\\\'t wait to that program began , they are a good memory of my childhood. I Really miss them.

Please Forgive My English! I Speaks Spanish.
  • It's the mini world of crime and punishment Disney style.

7.3
    This band of two chipmunks, two mice, and a fly solved mysteries that occured in their world. Chip was the leader of the gang, Dale was the goofy one, Gadget was the engineer, and Monterey Jack was the biggest mouse. Zipper was the fly. Some of the bad guys were insects. Some of them were also mice. Who would have thought that this show would last as long as it did? I sure thought it could have lasted longer. The video game for this cartoon was fun. It is really hard to think of anything else to say about this show because it was on so long ago.
  • A excellent show from the Disney Afternoon block.

This show is very funny and I love all the characters in it. One of the funniest, in my opinion, is Dale. I also like Gadget because she has a lot of cool inventions. My favorite villian is FatCat because I think he's one of the funnier villians, and one of best overall villians in my opinion. I recomend this show to all who can watch it.
  • good