Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers

Disney Channel (ended 1990)

bluecatcinema

Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers Fan Reviews (41)

• One of my favorite child shows growing up. This show was cool, creative and very funny at times. One of the best shows Disney ever made.

One of the things I loved about this show was Chip and Dale's constant arguing. There's just something funny about them getting into heated discussions and fights.

But the main thing I like about this show was a solid cast of characters around the 2 chipmunks.

For example, Gadget Hackwrench was probably the best thought up gal for the Rescue Rangers show.

Gadget was every guy's dream girl if she was in human form. She was smart, beautiful and just downright a sweet person. No wonder Chip and Dale fought so hard for her heart.

Monterey Jack and Zipper were solid members as well, though I thought they overdid the cheese obsession gag a bit.

Even the one off characters Tammy and Foxglove were very well done. Its a shame they didn't get more episodes, or even become full time members of the Rescue Rangers.

As for the villains, who could forget Fat Cat? He was the main villain in the show, and the one you loved to see get his fat blob of fur his just rewards.

Nimnul was another I liked, though his personality was a bit weird. But then again, he was a mad scientist. Finally, the gang where Monterey's old flame Desiree led was another solid group of villains. Too bad they only got one episode. They had alot of potential.

The only thing I didn't like in this show was the music. It just seemed too childish at times, but I suppose it was done that way on purpose.

Anyway, this show was very good, a kid's show young and old love. One of the true classics of the 90's