Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers

They Shoot Dogs, Don't They?

Aired Unknown Nov 19, 1990 on Disney Channel

• cartoons of today are no match to yeaterdays cartoons! disney should have kept them running longer

Awesome toons
  • Sadly, the final Rescue Rangers episode!

The very last episode of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, and after that, they are never seen again anymore (although, Chip and Dale are later seen in future Disney shows, they are never seen as Rescus Rangers any longer). Now, they are only seen in CDRR fan made art, comics, and written stories. The plot of this epsiode is like any other Rescue Ranger episode, basically here Canina LaFur makes her second and final appearance on this show, and needs the Rescue Rangers' help again, to stop her rival, Zsa Zsa Laborador, from trying to eliminate Canina and take over her place. My only complaints about this epsiode are: (1) I felt that it was bit rushed and (2) I am a sort of disappointed that the episode did not end up with any real conclusion (just like what most Disney cartoons do) that made the viewer aware that this was the final epsiode. What I mean here is that the plot was not about something like the Rescue Rangers solving their last case and retiring, or the Rangers splitting up and going their own ways, or what happens to the Rangers in the future when they get older, or so on. But, in a way, I am kind of glad that there was not any real conclusion about what was the fate of the Rangers storywise, and just let the viewer know that the Rescue Rangers will always be the Rescue Rangers. Anyways, it is a shame that today, Disney does not make cartoons that are as clever, as well plotted, and as well animated compared to today's dumb downed, hyperactive, and poorly written cartoons that are now shown on the Disney Channel. The Rescue Rangers and the other Disney cartoon from that era (the 1980s and 1990s), will always be remebered as those great cartoons from the second golden age of animation!