Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers

To the Rescue

Aired Unknown Sep 30, 1989 on Disney Channel

• A truely epic beginning.

This was my favorate episode of the series, considering it was supposed to be the first five episodes. Everyones favorate chipmunks (who don't sing), Chip n' Dale go on the ultimate adventure to save their friend, who has been framed for stealing a presious ruby. While trying to solve the case of the theif who stole the ruby (which turns out to be a more complicated plot than they think), they go on a series of mishaps as the two chipmunks meet their first arch-enemy (Fat Cat), a cheese-loving Aussie (Moneray Jack), and a beautifully forgetful scientist (Gadget Hackwrench), who eventually all form the ultimate crime-fighting team! My only regret is that I had a lot of trouble cathing up with each episode, in order to see what happened next. "To be continued..." can get annoying. But I still felt connected with each character, as this was one of the best animated shows of my childhood. And just one question: Why would a villian go through so much trouble just to rob a bank?... Well, I guess that's just the tune of cartoon villians. Anyway, great episode, and epic beginning. Final score: 10/10