Chopped Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on Food NetworkIn Season

How Many Episodes are in Chopped: All-Stars?

MaStAViC

[1]Sep 19, 2011
    • level: 6

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how many episodes are in Chopped: All-Stars. I cannot find that information on Wikipedia, Food Network's official site, or anywhere else.

However, I did see a few results on Google, but I'm afraid that reading those pages will reveal to me who the winner is, and I really do not want to find out/get spoiled just yet.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MaStAViC

[2]Sep 19, 2011
    • level: 6
    Update to help others: Someone told me there were five episodes in season 1 of Chopped: All-Stars, but I have not yet confirmed it personally.

phf3947

[3]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 71
    You can't find any information on this because "Chopped: All Stars" is not a discrete show; there were five episodes aired as part of Season 6 on Chopped titled "All-Stars Tournament: Part 1, All-Stars Tournament: Part 2, etc. The guides for both "Chopped: All Stars" and "Chopped: Champions" have been removed from the database because they were added in error.

MrNintendo

[5]Jan 19, 2013
    • level: 15
    There aren't any seasons of Chopped All-Stars. They air with the regular series. There are 5 episodes in Season 6, 5 in Season 11. and there is going to be 5 in Season 14. Hope this helps.