Chowder

Big Ball / The Brain Freeze

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jul 02, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• Awesome!

Big Ball: It was a good, fun sports episode. It was funny and a good episode. I also liked the fourth wall breaking (then again, what episode doesn't have fourth wall breaking?). Score: 9/10

The Brain Freeze: Awesome! I loved seeing everyone as penguins. It was fun to see kind of like this alternate universe and it had a lot of funny parts. It also had a little bit of Chowder x Panini (even if it was one sided)

Score: 9.5/10

Overall: 9.5/10

This was definately two great chowder epis. They were both fun and I recommend them to any lover of the series.
  • Big Ball was pretty horrible,but The Brain Freeze was the best.

Okay let's first talk about the episodes:

Big Ball:

This episode was a very terrible episode.It was horrible,but some parts were okay.The thing that really annoys me about this episode is that music that's from the title card from this episode and another scene.It was so annoying and so stupid.I really hate this episode,but I loved the fourth wall break.

The Brain Freeze:

The episode was even better than Big Ball.I love how everybody are penguins and mostly,I love how Panini or Flanini looks at a penguin.It's even better than any other terrible episode.I really love this episode,but I really hate Big Ball.