Chowder Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2010)

Great News!

PIGGYDOOM

[1]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 8

(NOTE: To Chowder fans like @SandMan967ALT, you'll be happy reading this, if you're a Fish Hooks fan, you might be depressed after reading this)

C.H. Greenblatt is talking about reviving Chowder I think. You can tell because most of the creators of Chowder and Flapjack went to work on Fish Hooks on Disney Channel after both Chowder and Flapjack were canceled. They were both canceled mostly because of the Live Action crap. Most of the Live Action shows have been canceled though, the only Live Action show running on Cartoon Network now (I think) is Level Up, which just sucks. The Next one is Incredible Crew. Now there's tons of room I think for shows that can replace some of the Live Action crap time slots like Unnatural History and The Othersiders. Most people have been telling Cartoon Network to revive their old shows, especially Chowder, Flapjack, and Ed Eddn Eddy. I found proof here on this link:

http://future.wikia.com/wiki/Scenario:_Cartoon_Network

(This is what might upset Fish Hooks fans)

Like I said, most of the creators of Chowder and Flapjack went to work on Fish Hooks on Disney Channel after both Chowder and Flapjack were canceled. CH Greenblatt is talking about reviving Chowder, he will either choose to cancel Fish Hooks and revive Chowder, or continue on Fish Hooks and leave Chowder canceled. I vote bring back Chowder, I miss that show so much. Fish Hooks is just disturbing, I don't hate it, but I still think its a poor show Disney Channel has made. That link though says Scott Fellows was shot and Johnny Test was canceled, I looked on Wikipedia it doesn't say Scott Fellows died, and Johnny Test isn't canceled (Though I wish it was). But It says Chowder, Flapjack, and Ed Eddn Eddy are coming back, and I hope they do!! Though people edit that Scenario so I'm not totally sure if its happening, but it should. What do you guys think, are you happy Chowder, Flapjack, and Ed Eddn Eddy are coming back!?!? If they do I'll gain more of my respect for Cartoon Network back after all these years, and I'll decide if either Nickelodeon or Disney Channel will be the worst channel nowadays!

Edited on 01/14/2013 2:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PIGGYDOOM

[2]Jan 29, 2013
    • level: 8

C'mon people read this forum!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.