Chowder Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2010)

Make Your Very Own Chowder Episode!!!

  • Avatar of Schwarzwald

    Schwarzwald

    [61]Oct 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 178
    shinx30 wrote:

    This may sound wierd but I had a dream of a Chowder episode called The Arborians. I only saw some things, so I don't know quite what it's about. First I saw that Mung and Chowder were growing stuff. Or something

    Chowder: Mung, something grew!

    Mung: (Notices that he's standing on top of a tree guy and jumps off.) What the... Oh, my gosh! (To the tree guy.) Hello. Welcome to my kitchen. I'm Mung and this is my apprentice, Chowder. Chowder, say hello.

    Chowder: (To tree guy.) Don't eat me.

    Mung: Chowder, be nice.

    Chowder: Please don't eat me.

    Tree Guy: I am Arbor. I am proud arborian male tree. (To Shnitzel.) Who are you? What are you looking at?!You got problem with Arbor or what? I f you got problem with Arbor, then Arbor got problem with you-or what?

    Shnitzel: Radda radda radda radda radda!!!

    Mung: That's just Shnitzel, he works for me! He's just a rock monster.

    Arbor (Tree guy.): Rock monster? Ooh, I know! I have family in Irock!!! Brother! (Kisses Shnitzel multiple times.)

    Do you believe that people will think you're any less cool for telling the truth? You got that information from a Blog that is written by one of the people who works on the series. You shouldn't tell lies.
    Edited on 10/01/2008 9:39pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gfshynobl

    gfshynobl

    [62]Oct 5, 2008
    • member since: 10/19/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 118
    Schwarzwald wrote:
    shinx30 wrote:

    This may sound wierd but I had a dream of a Chowder episode called The Arborians. I only saw some things, so I don't know quite what it's about. First I saw that Mung and Chowder were growing stuff. Or something

    Chowder: Mung, something grew!

    Mung: (Notices that he's standing on top of a tree guy and jumps off.) What the... Oh, my gosh! (To the tree guy.) Hello. Welcome to my kitchen. I'm Mung and this is my apprentice, Chowder. Chowder, say hello.

    Chowder: (To tree guy.) Don't eat me.

    Mung: Chowder, be nice.

    Chowder: Please don't eat me.

    Tree Guy: I am Arbor. I am proud arborian male tree. (To Shnitzel.) Who are you? What are you looking at?!You got problem with Arbor or what? I f you got problem with Arbor, then Arbor got problem with you-or what?

    Shnitzel: Radda radda radda radda radda!!!

    Mung: That's just Shnitzel, he works for me! He's just a rock monster.

    Arbor (Tree guy.): Rock monster? Ooh, I know! I have family in Irock!!! Brother! (Kisses Shnitzel multiple times.)

    Do you believe that people will think you're any less cool for telling the truth? You got that information from a Blog that is written by one of the people who works on the series. You shouldn't tell lies.
    schaward is right you shouldnt steal sombody story and tell its yours just tell us your real one
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eggs_aRe_fun

    eggs_aRe_fun

    [63]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/15/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 997
    exactly. it makes you look bad when you do that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongeboy22

    spongeboy22

    [64]Oct 17, 2008
    • member since: 09/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,067

    Memories of Chowder

    while chowder playing a good old fashioned game of throw bricks off the roof w/ kimchi, panini distacts chowder from the game, that's okay i guess, but when chowder takes off his hat to put a french fry in it (a french fry that he found on the ground BTW) a brick falls on his head and chowder gets amnesia. after mung leaves the room (once panini brings chowder inside BTW) and shnitzel tris to convince chowder that he owes him 10 bucks, panini tells chowder that he is her boyfriend(shocker). in a series of events far too complicated to go into right now such as a false tour of town and gorgonzola becoming the voice of reason, chowder eventually gets his memory back.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Foxyfreak2000

    Foxyfreak2000

    [65]Oct 27, 2008
    • member since: 02/21/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 14

    Chili-Dog

    One afternoon Panini and Endive were out to get some spices(as usual) and then out of the blue someone snatched Endive's basket of spices and ran off! More surprised than angry, Endive screamed,' Panini!, go get that scoundrel and bring it back to me!! " Yes MA'M!!" Panini said as she ran after him. Finally after chasing him for 10 seconds She jmped on him and had him cornered in an alley to a brick wall and said, " Hand over the bag flee bag." Hey why the bad attitude toots?" he said. " You know its not nice to steal from Ms. Endive, She'll have you killed in a matter of seconds!!" " Oh my bad, here take it back you look like a nice girl anyway." So you got a name?" Panini said. "Yeah its Chili. What's your name?" "Oh my name's Panini, so you wanna be friends? I mean if you wanna," " Oh sure" said Chili, I like you already" Really?" Panini said with a blush.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DexterNinja

    DexterNinja

    [66]Nov 18, 2008
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 226

    anderson587 wrote:
    Type your very own Chowder Episode!

    Since you created another ideas thread like this, I won't get mad at you, but I will an a episode:

    Chestnut Roasting On An Open Fire: When Chestnut is banned from Marzipan City, Chowder quits working for Mung Daal and trys to make all the citizens of Marzipan Chestnut's biggest house ever.

    Quotes:

    QUOTE 1:

    Lady: Oh, my God, what are you doing to me?

    Chowder: I'm only giving you pills.

    QUOTE 2:

    Mung Daal: What the living heck?

    Chowder: Only a God like you would try to hurt you, I mean, help you.

    Mung Daal: "A God Like You?"

    Try to spot the "God" in my post, please.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cakeybagelsoup

    cakeybagelsoup

    [67]Nov 19, 2008
    • member since: 11/16/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 112
    mysery food theater 3000
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cakeybagelsoup

    cakeybagelsoup

    [68]Nov 19, 2008
    • member since: 11/16/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 112
    mysery food thearter 3000 ok, so basicly chowder finds this thing that does stuff and chowder eats it and becomes a giant monster. they call godzilla to stop him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of potatochowder

    potatochowder

    [69]Jan 4, 2009
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 244

    Here is my idea. Laugh at it and a evil Mama Luigi will be under your bed tonight!

    The Chowder Movie: Chowder searches for his parents! (60 min.)

    Chowder has always believed for some odd reason (Well he IS Chowder after all,) That Mung and Truffels were his parents. When Shnitzel is fed up with Chowder bragging on how Mung is his so called "daddy" he breaks Chowder's spirit and tells him that Mung and Truffels are not really his parents. He calls Gorganzola that night and tells him the whole story. Gorganzola relizes that he is not sure who his parents really are either. Panini (who tapped Chowder's phones) ends up overhearing and joins in on the conversation. Panini then relizes she does not know her parents either. So Chowder, Gorganzola, and Panini go on a huge adventure trying to figure out who there parents really are.

    Quotes:

    Chowder: Hey Gorganzola?

    Gorganzola: What?

    Chowder: I'm hungry

    Panini: That's normal for you num nums

    Chowder: *Points at posionus barrel* Ooh! Look! A pickle jar!

    Gorganzola+Panini: CHOWDER!!!!! NO!!!!!

    please rate!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nicknameless101

    nicknameless101

    [70]Jan 5, 2009
    • member since: 05/29/08
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,028
    potatochowder wrote:

    Here is my idea. Laugh at it and a evil Mama Luigi will be under your bed tonight!

    The Chowder Movie: Chowder searches for his parents! (60 min.)

    Chowder has always believed for some odd reason (Well he IS Chowder after all,) That Mung and Truffels were his parents. When Shnitzel is fed up with Chowder bragging on how Mung is his so called "daddy" he breaks Chowder's spirit and tells him that Mung and Truffels are not really his parents. He calls Gorganzola that night and tells him the whole story. Gorganzola relizes that he is not sure who his parents really are either. Panini (who tapped Chowder's phones) ends up overhearing and joins in on the conversation. Panini then relizes she does not know her parents either. So Chowder, Gorganzola, and Panini go on a huge adventure trying to figure out who there parents really are.

    Quotes:

    Chowder: Hey Gorganzola?

    Gorganzola: What?

    Chowder: I'm hungry

    Panini: That's normal for you num nums

    Chowder: *Points at posionus barrel* Ooh! Look! A pickle jar!

    Gorganzola+Panini: CHOWDER!!!!! NO!!!!!

    please rate!

    Wow. Cool movie idea
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jjsthekid

    jjsthekid

    [71]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 01/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,560

    Heres my idea:

    Rockin Chowder: Chowder really wants a toy but doesnt have enough money. Chowder learns that the easy way to make money is to form a band! Sadly he is terrible at it! However Chowder learns that Mung was once a singer but Mung wont sing because of a terrible memory. So chowder trys to convince him to join the band.

    Chowders Adventure: Chowder finds a treasure map at an old cementary. Mung learns that it is a map to an golden apple! So they travel to dumb places like a jungle, a temple, but Endive is after the Apple to! Will Mung and Chowder get it or will Ms. Endive get it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Emperor26

    Emperor26

    [72]Feb 25, 2009
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,652
    Physically Painful Motivation

    When Chowder fails on his physical examination, the President of the Apprentice's Club threatens to kick him out unless he improves on it. To make sure that Chowder is going through with this, a macho exercising trainer name Brussell Sprout puts him through extreme training, much to Chowder's horror.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of treadwell89

    treadwell89

    [73]Mar 15, 2009
    • member since: 03/16/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    "Assert and Battery"
    Tired of Panini bothering him, Chowder gets Mung to create a dish that will give him the ability to stand up for himself. Now assertive, Chowder finally drives the point home to Panini that he's NOT HER BOYFRIEND, making her cry. Of course, Chowder takes his new confidence too far and starts bullying other people, including Gazpacho, Gorgonzola, and even Mung and Co.

    "The Apprentice Flu"
    Chowder catches the apprentice flu, a virus that only affects apprentices. Can Mung and Shnitzel recover him?

    "The Good Ol' Days"
    Mung tells Chowder about his days as an apprentice.

    Edited on 03/15/2009 11:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of potatochowder

    potatochowder

    [74]Mar 21, 2009
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 244
    treadwell89 wrote:

    "Assert and Battery"
    Tired of Panini bothering him, Chowder gets Mung to create a dish that will give him the ability to stand up for himself. Now assertive, Chowder finally drives the point home to Panini that he's NOT HER BOYFRIEND, making her cry. Of course, Chowder takes his new confidence too far and starts bullying other people, including Gazpacho, Gorgonzola, and even Mung and Co.

    "The Apprentice Flu"
    Chowder catches the apprentice flu, a virus that only affects apprentices. Can Mung and Shnitzel recover him?

    "The Good Ol' Days"
    Mung tells Chowder about his days as an apprentice.

    Nice ideas!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of treadwell89

    treadwell89

    [75]Mar 31, 2009
    • member since: 03/16/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    Since the end of Chowder may be coming by the end of the year (unless CN renews), my idea for a finale:

    "Farewell, Chowder"
    Mung Daal decides to move his business to Lasagna Town and leave Marzipan City, taking Truffles and Chowder with him (and leaving Shnitzel unemployed, since he doesn't want to move). Chowder, of course, is sad about this and gives a tearful goodbye to everyone he knew. How will the three adapt to the new location?

    Edited on 03/31/2009 4:48pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sonicnator

    Sonicnator

    [76]Apr 22, 2009
    • member since: 04/22/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    Since Chowder might end this year, they might make a TV Movie for it, unless CN Renews it.

    Title: Chowder Adventure

    (3 30 min. episodes combind into one movie, could also air as seperate episodes)

    Act 1: (Episode: Family Tree)

    It was bound to happen sooner or later, in a incident with food Mung's fear happens the ultimate Marzipan City secret: Chowder has parents! Sadly, Mung gets captured by an unknown source. With the help of a talking burrito which knows the location of the parents, Chowder is prepared! Truffles though thinks it dangerous, so Chowder runs away. Panini wants to meet the "in-laws" so she tags along with Gorganzola, who wants to get out of chores. Truffles and Shnitzel go to find Chowder! The episode ends with a group of people "faces are hidden" hatching a plan to stop Chowder! Meanwhile Chowder finishes gathering his team.

    Act 2: (Episode: Division Quest)

    The people holding Mung are none other than: Reuben, Endive and Mr. Fugu who wants revenge on Chowder for leaving him with the birds. They plan to take over Marzipan City! Rebuen thinks the best way to defeat them is dividing them! So Reuben tricks Chowder into a candy forest with Thrice Cream Man, Endive lours Panini and Chevice into a maze and Mr. Fugu and Foie Gras lours Gorgonzola and Gazpacho into a cave. Meanwhile Truffles and Shintzel continue their journey, but gets lost on sea. The worst then happens, Chowder is forced to eat a snack at midnight: Turning him into Were-Chowder (Sleep Eater Chowder)! Eventually the villains fail, but don't give up. Chowder learns that he has powers from eating to much food! He also learns Mung has powers, but his aura was taken away, and will die if he doesn't get it back soon: But the down side: Only a parent and child can only do an aura-transfusion!

    Act 3: (Episode: Chowder, Who?)

    Marzipan City has been taken over, Chowder learns that his parents are: Mung and Truffles! They had their mind wiped out after Chowder was born and forgot only that memory! Now Panini goes against Endive, Truffles and Shnitzel get Mr. Fugu and Gorgonzola gets Reuben! The Sky God gets taken over by Reuben though and becomes evil! Chowder then turns into: Super Chowder! With golden armor, a food sword and more! After the battle everyone loses their powers, everything turns back to normal. Reuben gets thrown in the slammer, Mr. Fugu floats away, leaving Foie Gras to live a new life. Endive pays her bail money and continues her career. Gorgonzola stands up to his master, and Chowder and Panini even kiss (OMG!) Chowder gets cured of Were-Chowder and becomes a full time hero and chef!!! Now reunited with his family (and somehow Shinitzel is his uncle) the gang is happy!

    The End.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of britandude999

    britandude999

    [77]Jun 3, 2009
    • member since: 05/29/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 123
    The Big Sleepy: Chowder, Mung, and Shnitzel make a dish that requires them to stay up for 24 hours. Shnitzel is the last one remaining, and he becomes "Helper Of The Month".
    Chowder's Teen Years: The Cartoon Network CEO makes a Chowder anime with Chowder as a teen. Truffles screams "That is awful!" but they tie everyone up so Chowder can live a teen life. Panini and Chowder are now dating. However, when the Cartoon Network CEO decides that Chowder should be a kid again, Chowder and Panini become a couple when it was undid by the Cartoon Network CEO.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of britandude999

    britandude999

    [78]Jun 4, 2009
    • member since: 05/29/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 123
    Oh, and here's another one. Based on Sonic X.
    The Apple Destroyer (30 minutes): There's an evil big apple that wants to destroy the world on the loose, and Chowder must stop it, by eating it. Chowder goes out to eat it, but when Chowder is gone for 3 months, Panini starts to think he'll never come back. A month later, she sees Chowder in front of her house, and she cries because he never came back, and says she was worried. Chowder feels bad for Panini and kisses her, but that wasn't good for her, so he gives her a box of chocolates, and Panini makes out with him. Then they hold hands on the way home.
    '''Note:''' '''This is the first episode where ChowderXPanini happens.'''
    ''''Note:''' '''This episode is based on the Sonic X AmyXSonic kissing scene.'''
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of britandude999

    britandude999

    [79]Jun 4, 2009
    • member since: 05/29/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 123
    britandude999 wrote:
    Oh, and here's another one. Based on Sonic X.
    The Apple Destroyer (30 minutes): There's an evil big apple that wants to destroy the world on the loose, and Chowder must stop it, by eating it. Chowder goes out to eat it, but when Chowder is gone for 3 months, Panini starts to think he'll never come back. A month later, she sees Chowder in front of her house, and she cries because he never came back, and says she was worried. Chowder feels bad for Panini and kisses her, but that wasn't good for her, so he gives her a box of chocolates, and Panini makes out with him. Then they hold hands on the way home.
    '''Note:''' '''This is the first episode where ChowderXPanini happens.'''
    ''''Note:''' '''This episode is based on the Sonic X AmyXSonic kissing scene.'''

    Lines
    Panini: He's...here?
    Chowder: Hey Panini.
    Panini: *yells* Stupid idiot! Do you know how I felt over the past months?!?! I thought you were never going to come back, I was going to give up, but then all I could do was act foolish. *cries* Now you're back! I've never been happier in my whole life! *it shows a sign that says "The House Of Panini"* Don't you ever leave me again, Chowder!
    Chowder: *kisses Panini* Don't worry, I never will again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of paniniXchowder

    paniniXchowder

    [80]Jun 9, 2009
    • member since: 06/05/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    working for endive and panini/panini kidnapped

    working for endive and panini

    Working for endive mung and chowder had to work for endive and panini loved it endive let me panini do what ever she wanted to do at chowder and endive got to do what she wanted to do to mung.

    panini kidnapped

    chowder kidnapps panini so he can be alone for once but when endive finds out panini is gone she gose to mungs and chowder kind gets sad but when mung and endive finds out that chowder kidnap panini mung and endive dose bad things to him for going it to panini.

    tell me if you like

    Edited on 06/09/2009 7:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.