Chowder

Grubble Gum / The Cinnamini Monster

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• I was disappointed by this pair.

"Grubble Gum" - Chowder buys some special bubble gum called "Grubble Gum" while out shopping. There is just one thing he has to remember: whenever somebody brings gum into the catering company, he or she has to share it with Truffles - or else! Without realizing it, Chowder chews all of the gum on his way home! Can he avoid getting in trouble Truffles? This episode was a bit crazy and I did not like the ending very much.

"The Cinnamini Monster" - I liked this one just slightly more then "Grubble Gum". Mung, Shnitzel, and Chowder venture into the woods to obtain a spice plant called "Cinnamini", which shrinks everything it touches. Chowder, of course, does touch it and shrinks. Soon after, he discovers the plant is inhabitted by a Cinnamini monster, who won't let him out until Chowder beats him at a board game. Can Chowder do it? This episode was a little funnier. This ending was one of the worst ever in my opinion. I recommend these episodes tot hose who are already fans of the show.