Chowder

Hey Hey It's Knishmas

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• Christmas Review #35

Chowder worries he won't receive the gift he wants on Knishmas. Meanwhile, Mung wants to make a perfect Schmingerbread house, but he may have to buy one from Mrs. Endive instead. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas episode of "Chowder". It was close to being a 10 from me but I felt like a couple of parts were a little boring and kinda lacking which lowered my score to a 9.5 but other than that, I really like this Christmas episode. It's funny and just plain awesome to watch. There were a lot of parts that did make me laugh such as Snitzel sitting on Gazpacho's lap (Gazpacho is dressed up as Knish Kringle a.k.a. Santa Claus) and tells him a whole bunch of things that he wants for Christmas which also made Chowder impatient. Gazpacho's line "Oooh, pinky swear? This is getting serious", The picture of Snitzel taking a shower and then Chowder screams after seeing it, and some more. Chowder, Panini, and Gorgonzella dressing up as Knish Kringle was also funny and I loved that Chowder got his present at the end of the episode. Overall, despite a couple of parts being a little boring and kinda lacking, this was an excellent Christmas episode of "Chowder". 9.5/10
  • This is an awesome episode of "Chowder"! If you are a fan, or just want to gain some holiday spirit, I think you should watch it!

This was the first episode I ever saw of the series, and having seen all the other episodes, it is still one of my very favorite episodes! Chowder really wants a special cooking utensil for Knishmas and believes that Knish Kringle (their Santa Claus equivalent.) will get it for him. Unfortunately, Knish Kringle only gives you presents if you make him a well-built smingerbread house, which Mung Daal doesn't seem to be able to do. Unable to disappoint Chowder, Mung knows he must find a great smingerbread house, even if it means - well, I don't want to spoil it for you! I reccomend this episode to everybody who loves cartoons!
  • the first ever chowder holiday special packed full of surprises!!!!!!!

its knishmas in marzipn city and everyone is getting into the spirit (even shnitzel). everyone is awaiting the arrival of knish krinkle (who apparently goes on a psycotic rampage if he doesn't like your smingerbread house), and of course all chowder wants is an electric brocoli trimmer with a detachable non electric cauliflower trimmer attachment. unfortunetly mung fails at making a good smingerbread house every year. this holiday special even includes a holiday song called "oh smingerbread house", and heres one of my fav lines of the song.

"we bake the dough, with a guy named joe"

so anyway this is definetly one of the best chowders yet, next to panini for president/chowders babysitter, but thats my opinion. well this was a great holiday special (chowder even kissed panini which was funny to watch) . i've got one moe thing to say "MERRY KNISHMAS"!
  • Another perfect episode! It also happens to be the Chowder Holiday Special, "Hey, Hey, It's Knishmas!" This episode is another excellent example of why this series is so great! Chowder is the best show on Cartoon Network, and this episode proves it!

It's that time of the year in Marzipan City, and everyone is getting ready for the holiday. Children...and Shnitzel, line up to see Knishkringle, and others buy Knishmas Trees and build Sminglebread Houses.

This is one of my most favorite episodes, not only because it's the holiday special, but because it was very entertaining and had everything a good Chowder episode needs; humor, Panini and Chowder interactions, and an interesting and funny story. Chowder and Panini had important roles and they're my favorite characters. It's always nice to see those two together. Panini tries to get Chowder to admit that he's her boyfriend, and Chowder almost always replies with his signature "I'm not your boyfriend!" response. However this episode does have a few surprises and twists.

10/10-PERFECT!
    CHOWDER is the BEST SHOW on CARTOON NETWORK!