Chowder

The Thrice Cream Man / The Flibber-Flabber Diet

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 07, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Thrice Cream Man was better

Thrice Cream Man: I thought this episode was perfect. I thought it was funny that Chowder won't stop getting thrice cream every 10 minutes. Mung getting a Thrice Cream Man was very cool. It was very funny that Truffles was at the oven. Chowder not feeling good after he ate of lot of thrice cream was funny. Shintzel and Mung getting rid of the thrice cream and then got brain freeze was very funny. The ending was very interesting and funny. Overall, a perfect episode of Chowder. 10/10

The Fibber Flabber Diet: I thought this was a great episode. I thought it was super funny that Truffles destroyed some of the building. It was funny that Chowder, Mung, and Scintzel decided not to join the diet thing. The last 2 minutes was funny that they grew the place and then it shrank eventually. My score is lower because I thought Truffles was getting a little annoying (although it was kinda funny when she said me like 30 times) and I thought the part that Mung getting splitted on was kind taking long. Overall, a great episode. 8/10
  • Very funny, but Truffles was kind of annoying.

"The Thirce Cream Man" - Chowder just can't go five minutes without eating Thrice Cream, which is distracting him from his cooking lessons. Mung, believing that you can definitely have too much of a good thing, makes a Thrice Cream Man for Chowder. He hopes that if Chowder spends enough time with the Thrice Cream Man, he will get sick of Thrice Cream once and for all! Is that possible? This was a pretty good episode.

"The Flibber-Flabber Diet" - Truffles thinks she is fat and that she absolutely must go on a diet. Of course, she blames Mung for "cooking food that makes her fat", and makes him start cooking nothing besides an awful-tasting food called Flibber-Flabber, which nobody can stand except for Chowder. Will they be able to stand it until Truffles loses weight? This episode was quite funny, but Truffles was really annoying. (Then again, when is she not?)

I'd recommend these episodes to fans of Chowder.
  • I was highly disappointed.

Ok, Chowder, Best fantasy cartoon ever!!! But this episode was one of my top least favorites. I mean, I expect these are the top 3 things on Chowder:

Puns
    Action
    Hilarity

I only got one third of that, and that was "puns". I expected more from the creators. I mean, this is all that happened:

The TCM:
    Mung was annoyed with Chowder's obsession with Thrice Cream, so makes a Thrice Cream man and see if Chowder can get sick of it.

The F-FD:
    Truffles thinks she's fat and puts every one on a diet.

See! Simple and somewhat funny. Therefore, this was not my favorite Chowder episode and I expect more from the creators.
  • Not my favorite episode, but it's in a good episode class.

Well, this episode did okay. Chowder is enthusiastic about common foods like Thrice Cream and Flibber-flabber. He likes to eat a lot of it, but until it becomes regrettable. Eating too much Thrice cream won't only make you sick, it will cause a brain freeze headache. I saw thrice cream in later and earlier episodes, but we need to see more flibber-flabber. Flibber-flabber may be the grossest-tasting food in the world, but Chowder liked the taste of Flibber Flabber. He thinks that is the best food he ever tried, but it's the worst food to the others. Maybe I would need to try flibber-flabber, because I am fat. Hope the taste is good, because it is said that if you eat a ton of it, you will lose a lot of weight. Well, it's a good episode, and I liked the puppet show at the end.
  • The rareist episode ever!

The Thrice Cream man
    Now, I love Ice cream. I see how me and Chowder can relate. But. I giant Thrice Cream man? (Licks lips) If Mung could just make a giant Ice cream man for me. Mmmmm. . . . . . . Delicous.
    Final Score: A-

The Flibber Flabber Diet
    Belch! Flibber Flabber. Awful stuff! And, Truffle has a huge butt! Ehhhh... And, Chowder becomes so fat. I mean FAT. I think I've got it! With a Flibber Flabber diet makes you fat but it's so bad you can't become fat! So Mung's catering company grows HUGE then, small.
    Final Score: A-

Final Score: A-, 9
  • Chowder always catch to get thrice cream (Ice Cream) and Chowder made a friend with a thrice cream. and That old lady named Truffles bumps the building with her butt she decides to put them on a diet. that make everything small.
    6.6

and That old lady named Truffles bumps the building with her butt
    she decides to put them on a diet.

she decides to put them on a diet. that make everything small.

chowder scream

i scream you scream we all scream for thrice cream?

I sure Truffles shake her behind.

Chowder and thrice cream are having fun.

thrice cream thr - ice cream

thrice is three times t h r i c e c r e a m a n d i c e c r e a m

i love this episode

• in this episode the thrice cream man chowder has a problem with erating ice cream so mung makes the trice cream man so chowder will get sick of it.

eat eeaaat eat eat e...a.a.a..tt.tt.tt ssss nnnnnsns n nnssns nssn nsnsn ns nsns oo oo o o o o o o o o oo o o o o or r rr r r r r r rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . wha oh hey so this episode was pretty cool I love watching this show. Once again this show throws out an other great episode. This is won of my faves and .......... snnnnoooorrrrreeeee wha!!!!!!!!!! sorry I,m tired so this episode was good so bye.
  • TRICE CREAM!

CHowder loves his trice cream intel it becomes his worst nightmare! So what will Chowder eat? Flibber-flabber of course! :D Mung is so mad about Chowder and, his love of trice cream he comes out with a plot to scare him into a clay motion nightmare! And, Truffles wants everybody on a diet that's the most descusting edible thing on the planet(Not for Chowder of coarse)! Jerry the Jerry has the only real name in this world so far. Did anybody notice?! Maybe not. I can't wait for the new episode of Chowder next Friday(I've waited long enough). Unlike Truffles, i'm not lactostintorernt (I don't know if I spelled that right:()