Chowder

The Wrong Address / The Wrong Customer

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• At long last, my first review of an episode of "Chowder!" :D

It's taken me some time to get around to writing an episode review for "Chowder," mainly because I like to watch all the episodes of a show that I might like in the original order they were aired and it took me sometime just to watch this much. Yet at long last, I feel as though I have something to contribute as far as a review for this show goes. But first, I'd just like to say: "Pepper spray? That sounds delicious! Ahhh! I was wrong! I was horribly wrong!" :lol: Maybe the best line in Cartoon Network's history ever, and there are a lot to choose from! Plus the plots in this episode are pretty funny to, Chowder and Mung Dall running here, there, and everywhere around Marzipan City trying to deliver a meal to a customer, while Schnitzel and Truffles have to deal with an insane, near-sighted owl. Even though the wrong customer is supposed to be a menace, it's only Truffles who threatens to kill anybody (and knowing Truffles, she's probably not kidding!) :idea: It sure looks like Schnitzel has his work cut out for him in the immediate future! I sure hope there are more episodes that I want to review for this episode! :D Enough said, true believers! ;)