A Chozen Community
FX (ended 2014)

Yo yo yo! Chozen be in the hizzy or off the hizzy or whatever one does with a hizzy! The new animated comedy from FX drops or falls or whatever on Monday, January 13 at 10:30pm after the rizz-turn of Archer. If the knowledge of Chozen is only now landing upon your dome, it's about a white, gay rapper who gets sprung from prison and battles his way up the game. It also comes from the executive producers of Eastbound & Down and Archer, and features the voices of Bobby Moynihan, Michael Peña, Method Man, and Kathryn Hahn.

But the only way to get a good idea of what Chozen is like to watch the show's Red Band trailer, where all the naughty words and talk about sex and butt-stuff are uncensored. So if you aren't of age, DO NOT click play on the video below until you've pretended to ask your mom if it's okay. If you don't have a mom, then just go for it! Life is too short.

Okay well I don't think I will be watching this. What about you?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/31/2014

Season 1 : Episode 10

16 Comments
Comments (16)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular

So you guys everyone... Like hollywood, writers, persons, purple, orange green whatever, actually check out this self described purple and green poet rapper lawyer from boston. He's finishing up his last year of law school and post pognificant pognification P.O.G

https://soundcloud.com/inspector15/p-o-g-sean-parker-sleepless

Purple Green: P.O.G Poet Rapper Lawyer
Flag
WWW.SEANPOG.COM
Flag
hahah that was totally me.

My single is out now "Got Me High" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NULirNkLGII
My book is set to be released in November: "The New Student, 200k in Debt But Bluntly Happy"
Flag
Wow, this looks kinda awful.
Flag
Oh yes. So many good names attached, and I love Drunk Uncle!
Flag
If I don't even watch the pilot, it will probably be out of spite. Bring back Unsupervised!
Flag
Haha, M.O.P.'s "Ante Up" is so overused. Judging by the bizarre trailer, this probably won't last, but I'll still watch. After all, it's from the creators of Archer and Eastbound & Down.
Flag
It's OK... but hopefully, it will get better.
Flag
Staff
Why won't this be airing on FXX with all the other shitty shows?
Flag
Did you just refer to It's Always Sunny As Philadelphia and The League as "shitty"? Please find a nice high rail and a tie and do your best David Carradine impression.
Flag
Wow, overboard much? It's a difference of opinion, it doesn't require suggesting hanging one's self.
Flag
They're a lost cause. Remove said person from the gene pool.
Flag
Ugh, why does this keep looking SO HORRIBLE? Also, Bobby Moynihan has earned my respect on SNL by stepping up his game, but here it sounds like a miss - his schtick works when he's saying stupid stuff and making faces to back it up, sometimes big, sometimes subtle.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:30 pm
    Judge Judy
    NEW
    CBS
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm