TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Chrome Shelled Regios Forums

Animax Entertainment (ended 2009)

Season 2 anyone?

drdan2410

[1]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 52

Ok, I will keep this vague so that I don't ruin the end for anyone who hasn't see the show. I just watched episode 24 and it was great, plus they finally started to explain some of the things that have been bothering me for a while. Having said that there are so many unanswered questions and so much potential for a second season that I really hope we get one.

As of yet there is now official word on a season 2 but there are currently 13 volumes of the light novel series on which the show is based and the anime barely covered any of it. So here is hoping!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mahsenq03

[2]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    Dude I just started watching this show and it is freakin' amazing!!! Is there like any site we can go to for like a petition or vote for a second season???

mahsenq03

[3]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    Hey I was just surfin wikipedia and found this:

"At the season finale, many of the plots within the story remain unresolved, suggesting a possible continuation of the series. Tamayaki suggested that another season is set for 2010."

freakin' awesome if it happens!!!