Chuck

Chuck Versus Agent X

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 02, 2011 on NBC

• Los Vecas... here we come!

Wow, great episode of Chuck! The guys at the BuyMore treat Chuck to a bachelor party in Los Vegas... ahem, Los Vecas. Absolutely hilarious when they show up at the camp and Big Mike goes berserk. Volkoff Jr. sends out her agents to nab the laptop to find Agent X - queue the run in with the bachelor party. When Chuck recovers some files from the damaged computer, he flashes at a house which takes the team to England. There Casey finds the mom he never had. Aww... (in a strange and twisted sort of way). It all leads up to a huge WOW at the end when Agent X turns out to be Alexis Volkoff - a scientist with the intersect gone wrong. The gang decide to keep it quiet...for now, lest the CIA blow their heads off. All in all this episode wrapped up nicely Chuck and Ellie's relationship, too, as he told her he was still a spy and about the intersect. No more secrets. I gotta give this episode a huge thumbs up in my book as one of the best episodes of the season. Funny, lots of action, and lots of chemistry. Keep 'em up! And hope Chuck sticks around for Season 5! (Please please please!)

9.5/10