Chuck

Chuck Versus Operation Awesome

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 2010 on NBC

• Good introduction for Brandon Routh's character, but overall a fairly average episode.

Now I want to start by saying I did not hate this episode, my belief is that it just was not at the same level as the last 3 episodes. Still a good episode regardless and there were some very good humorous parts in it. Ellie's conversation with Devon about why he was not returning her calls was hilarious.

It was very good to see Chuck's character start to step up more often. And you can still see that it is still the same Chuck, who is willing to put himself in harms way for the people he cares about just like in earlier seasons. Hopefully his failure to flash when he actually needs it has soothed some of the fans who have been believing that the new intersect would completely overrun Chuck.

I will end this with again saying that it was a good episode and if there were more episodes of this caliber later in the season I would be happy, but it was not up there with some of the better episodes.