Chuck

Chuck Versus Operation Awesome

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 2010 on NBC

• 8.7? (Minor Spoilers)

I cry foul!!!!
    Personally, I think, this should be higher.
    I loved the both plots equally, the tension from the unexpectedness of the main plot and the complete insanity of the sub make for a great episode.
    I found myself wanting to yell at Devon for wanting in on the Spy life last week.
    We all know what happened to Chuck in season one and we'd hate to see history repeat itself with Devon and this episode proves my point.
    Acting like one hell of a reality check, this episode starts by hanging Devon of the side a building tied to an office chair.
    It work well for starting up the episode, telling us that Devon is alive and well, while making sure that we understand that this no walk in the park. He is in danger and things are , no! WIll, be getting precarious for AWESOME.
    Angie Harmon's portrayal of Sydney Prince also work very well with the setting of the episode. Slightly cold and calculated, meanwhile commanding and firm on Devon and you don't think her a fool for mistaking Devon for the spy in the Family. I guess the Shaw is the last thing I need to address, at this point I've only seen this episode with him in it. I've heard a lot of people say they don't like him and I can't really say much about that because his screen time in this episode was limited, but we'll see!