Chuck

Chuck Versus Phase Three

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 22, 2010 on NBC

• Yvonne Strahovski kiks some serious a**!

After the last episode, we see Chuck and Sarah having some heavy arguments with each other about Chuck's future as a spy and his capability to perform his duties as one without the intersect. Now, we have a very desperate and volatile Sarah going through hell and back trying to find Chuck and get him home safe and sound. The thing is, Cel. Casey isn't so excited about helping such an unpredictable person without counting the consequences of their acts. We see Chuck having some serious brain scrambling to free the intersect from his mind and how things would be if he didn't flash anymore, how people would react to this fact. Sarah leaves him and all his loved ones are pushing him to flash. Poor Chuck. Back in real life, Sarah is kicking everybody thai's butt to get her boyfriend back.
    Kudos to Yvonne for all the very physical stuff she had to do this week and to Zachary Levi on the dream scenes. The chemistry between Adam Baldwin and Joshua Gomez is getting ridiculously good. Let's just seat and wait for the next.