Chuck

Chuck Versus Phase Three

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 22, 2010 on NBC

• That was the best performance by agent Sarah Walker! We were used to Sarah's fighting skills throughout the series but in this ep she is devastated by Chuck's kidnapping and we get to see her feminine side, more emotional and carrying ...

spoiler " without you I'm nobody, I am nothing but a spy " The episode starts with Ellie and awesome find a notebook hidden by Ellie's father but is broken and in order to fix it they ask for help to the nerd herds Meanwhile Sarah and Casey continue searching for Chuck unsuccessfully .Then Morgan provides them an information about a Belgian's collaborator who is a Thailand diplomat. He leads them to Thailand, where a scientist try to trigger the intersect in Chuck's mind with experiments Sarah finds Chuck's plan for wedding proposal and Morgan tells her that there were postponed when Chuck lost the intersect Sarah then realizes that she hadn't make clear to Chuck that she wants to be with him for the rest of her life With or Without the intersect . . .