Chuck

Chuck Versus Sarah

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 27, 2012 on NBC

• Hard to Watch... but not because it's bad

Great episode: up and down ride with some touching moments and a lot of tension that leads into the "true" finale. I have to say that it was a great episode, but then no Chuck episode has been terrible or even mediocre. But, there is that sense when you're watching it that an era is about to come to an end... a great TV show that deserves 5 more years is ending and TV just gets that much worse after it is all said and done.

The only real downside outside of the emotional issues regarding it ending is that it is mostly a lead up to the next episode and thus most it is all tension with little resolution, so as a stand alone episode it isn't the greatest. Taken as a whole instead of just a part of a 2 episode finale, it works. Just by itself, clearly it won't. No surprise there though.
  • Say it aint so

I can't believe I'm writing my last review for Chuck and I've written many. Well, there are a few episodes throughout the older seasons that I have yet to review and I may later on but this is the last new one.

What an emotional ending; this first part was like just like old school Chuck with a bit of a twist. I'm really coming up short on words at the moment so I will make this brief. A fantastic first part of the ending indeed.