Chuck

Chuck Versus the Aisle of Terror

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 2010 on NBC

• Funny and scary

So we are on the sixth episode of Chuck season 4. This was in some parts scary and Robert Englund as a guest star was dead on! This had also some funny scenes. Not so much that Sarah and Chuck sweetness that I would have liked but it still was a good episode. And I thought that the caring sweet Sarah towards Chuck was cute.
    The aisle of terror was just funny and I laughed so hard when Jeff and Lester were dancing at the Buy More. Also this had some Ellie and Devon scenes too which was definitely a plus. The ending of this episode left me again gasping for air. Another cliffhanger. I was just confused of what Sarah and the others(CIA,NSA) are going to do to Chuck's mom, Mary. But we'll just have to wait and see that on the next week's episode.
    And I would say that in this episode we got to see a little bit of the old Chuck again(you know the nerdy/scared kind of Chuck that he was like in like season 1) because Chuck was exposed to the chemical that Dr.Wheelwright sprayed in the air, which caused him to be scared of things. It was all fun. A good episode is all I can say.
  • Good halloween episode.

This is a great Halloween episode. Continuity with the rest of the season's episodes was excellent except for the stand-in for Linda Hamilton. There's no listing or explanation as to why Ms. Hamilton was replaced by a look-alike for this episode. The double-cross between Chuck and his mother was somewhat expected. However, when she shot Chuck my paternal sphincter tightened. It certainly sets up Chucks' mother's character for episodes to come. I'm not sure why the producer's keep bringing Chuck's sister back for a non-supporting role. She could have been written out early in this season with no negative result.