Chuck

Chuck Versus the American Hero

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 29, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck is being placed as a Billionaire Playboy in Italy and can pick his team of agents which immediately means Sarah. Sarah wants nothing to do with him since he became a killer. Shaw is giving his life to get the Ring, but finds out a secret instead.

Not much better than last weeks episode The Final Exam. They seem to have lost that charm that came from the team and the Chuck/Sarah situation. Unfortunately fooling with the chemistry may spell the shows doom as the ratings have gone in the toilet since they started down this path.

I actually enjoyed the episode to a point. It is very hard to decide where they think they are going with the characters though. Chuck is never going to be a cold blooded killer. Casey does not make a really good civilian. Sarah is no longer interesting as a character now that she is no longer interested in Chuck. That last one was hard to type!

A lot of the spark from this show comes from the Chuck/Sarah chemistry and the quiet confidence of our man Casey. We're missing both now.

I can't say much about the episode I didn't say in the summary as there were some major cliffhangers going on here. Let's just say someone is in terrible danger and Chuck must save the day. He saved Shaw from being bombed let's see if he can do something similar next week with a different character. Hopefully he can save the show from a sure cancellation which is where it is headed right now as well. Thanks for reading...