Chuck

Chuck Versus the American Hero

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 29, 2010 on NBC

• Good episode but I'm worried the writers have are working themselves into a dead end.

I'm glad they have started to move the plot lines forward in the last few episodes. However, the ideo of Chuck being a real spy is a difficult one to swallow especially when looking at the original premise of the show.

The characters are fantastic and the real stars of the show. Chuck has began to irritate me a little but recently with his poor decisions and I just don't find him very likeable right now. He has rejected two stunningly beautiful women now and has a fantastic job, which he is also rejecting. Not the lovable loser so much, but more of the jerk who has everything but feels hard-done-by.

I'm sure we are approaching a resolution to these conflicts, but I hope they do it quickly or just give more screen time to Morgan, Jeff and Lester, who really make the show for me at the moment. Either that or find some more reasons to have Sarah in various states of undress, I'm not ashamed to be shallow.