Chuck

Chuck Versus the Angel de la Muerte

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 11, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck is back with a vengeance. Awesome gets involved in the spy game as he is familiar with Chuck's secret life and it becomes necessary for the team to use Awesome's relationship with a Dictator to protect him while he's in the US.

Sweet!!! One of the best episodes of Chuck ever. This episode has a little bit of everything that makes Chuck great.

We get to see Ellie and Awesome's first time together nine years before and then we fast forward to the present. Awesome saves the Dictator of Costa Gravas. Then the dictator played the wonderful Armand Assante comes to their home and invites Awesome and Ellie to a gala at the Costa Gravas Embassy so Sarah and Chuck go with them. Coincidentally they have orders to stop an assassin from killing the dictator. In one of the funniest bits in the history of the show we learn that Casey is known in the country as The Angel De La Muerte (The Angel of Death) because he has killed so many Costa Gravan military over the years.

Casey ends up getting captured because of Awesome and the freaking ensues. You have to see this episode to really appreciate it for all its greatness. I especially enjoyed the dancing and the operation later. I had my doubts about the new skills of Chuck, but this episode uses them to perfection.

Ryan McPartlin as Awesome, Sarah Lancaster as Ellie, Yvonne Strahovskia as Sarah, Adam Baldwin as Casey, and Zachary Levi as Chuck are all wonderful in this episode. Truly a wonderful episode and a great start to the third season. CHUCK is BACK!!! Thanks for reading...